Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

A Snake Killed By A Nairalander On His Way To Night Class In Absu - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Snake Killed By A Nairalander On His Way To Night Class In Absu (38335 Views)

Long Snake Killed In Madonna University Toilet / Ikpeazu Reduces Tuition Fees For Abians In ABSU By N10,000 / A Snake A Student Of FUNAAB Killed On His Way Back From Night Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Snake Killed By A Nairalander On His Way To Night Class In Absu by U2ice(m): 2:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
Great ikengas n ikengresses!!!!

Tnk God for ur life bro
Re: A Snake Killed By A Nairalander On His Way To Night Class In Absu by geeflexxx(m): 2:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
People now killing snakes to make front page. Am looking forward to a guy that can kill a king cobra with TWO or THREE heads and make a front page.

Oloriburukus!!!
Re: A Snake Killed By A Nairalander On His Way To Night Class In Absu by Obiossy(m): 2:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
wow my school making Fp
Re: A Snake Killed By A Nairalander On His Way To Night Class In Absu by 2dillu2(m): 2:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
omenka:
Even if it wasn't coming towards you, you would say it was just to justify your killing it. Naturally, Nigerians hate and demonize cats, owls, snakes and bush babies.

Thank God you were unhurt. Lighting indeed is very important when walking at night.
what is Bush Baby
Re: A Snake Killed By A Nairalander On His Way To Night Class In Absu by AlomoReloaded: 2:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
May God deliver snakes from the wrath of Nairalanders.... amen. undecided undecided undecided
Re: A Snake Killed By A Nairalander On His Way To Night Class In Absu by nwadiuko1(m): 3:08pm On Jul 23, 2015
Cruelty to snakes
Re: A Snake Killed By A Nairalander On His Way To Night Class In Absu by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
Those of us that can't kill snakes nko?! I can't imagine my unborn kids calling to kill a snake...I go just tint
Re: A Snake Killed By A Nairalander On His Way To Night Class In Absu by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 23, 2015
2dillu2:
what is Bush Baby
Google it nau...
Abi ur hand dey pain you, or u no get data
Re: A Snake Killed By A Nairalander On His Way To Night Class In Absu by Aida13: 4:09pm On Jul 23, 2015
Wow that snake has a nice skin for a purse or slippers grin
Re: A Snake Killed By A Nairalander On His Way To Night Class In Absu by omenka(m): 4:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
2dillu2:
what is Bush Baby
Does google not function in your device
Re: A Snake Killed By A Nairalander On His Way To Night Class In Absu by munphildusky: 4:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
lecture East or West?
Re: A Snake Killed By A Nairalander On His Way To Night Class In Absu by boiz2mhen(m): 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
I'm proud to be an alumnus of Gods own university...lemme guess where u killed DAT.Lecture east/west walk way
Re: A Snake Killed By A Nairalander On His Way To Night Class In Absu by boiz2mhen(m): 5:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
munphildusky:
lecture East or West?

How'd u steal my guess
Re: A Snake Killed By A Nairalander On His Way To Night Class In Absu by seeker67(m): 6:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
Just lik d one i killed few yrs bak
Re: A Snake Killed By A Nairalander On His Way To Night Class In Absu by synazz(m): 7:03pm On Jul 23, 2015
Thank God 4 ur life :DThank God 4 ur life
Re: A Snake Killed By A Nairalander On His Way To Night Class In Absu by Maryalex1805(f): 7:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
williams368:
Killing of snakes is nw a trend on NL. All NL nw kill snakes.. Mk I go find snake kill too.. Snake huntin on point. wink
Goodluck
Re: A Snake Killed By A Nairalander On His Way To Night Class In Absu by ceejay4real(m): 9:15pm On Jul 23, 2015
britzz:
WHY WILL THEY SHOW US THE SNAKE AND NEVER SHOW US FACES OF NAIRALANDERS THAT ESCAPED DEATH, NAIRALAND IS SUCH SPECIAL SOCIAL FORUM..BLESSED WITH ALL MANNER OF PERSONS, DOCTORS,BANKERS,STUDENTS,LAWYERS,YAHOO BOYS/GIRLS,BUSINESS COMMUNITY AND JOB SEEKERS...THAT PERSON YOU JUST NEED TO DO THAT,TO GET THAT OR KNOW THAT MAY JUST BE THAT MEMBER YOU KEEP YABBING..
A NAIRALANDER INSTALLED MY HOME SOLAR SYSTEM AND AM HAPPY, I HELPED AN OLD NAIRALAND FRIEND GET A JOB WITH NOTORE.

My brother pls I need a job with Notore 2! Cld u pls kindly help me? Things Over rough 4 me and na me be first child and only son of my parents. U can pls call me on 08035449602. I wldnt mind working in any location as long as the conditions of service are ok. Thanks in advance & God bless! CJ
Re: A Snake Killed By A Nairalander On His Way To Night Class In Absu by RealEstate36: 9:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: A Snake Killed By A Nairalander On His Way To Night Class In Absu by CeceezKollecti: 4:00am On Jul 24, 2015
It's called Echi Eteka in Igbo (Tomorrow is. Too far). Meaning dat once it bites you its poison causes heart attack within hours and death before 24hrs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest / 2016/2017 All Aspirant Threads Links. / 200 Questions And Answers From The Book Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.