Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,629 members, 7,958,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:19 AM

Iiht Scholarship Test And Free Seminar - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Iiht Scholarship Test And Free Seminar (777 Views)

IIHT Technologies Scholarship Test 2016 / Of The Idea Of Perpetual Motion And Free Energy/Electricity. / Steps To Remove Monkey Test And Time Service Malware On Andriod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iiht Scholarship Test And Free Seminar by EBEX(m): 8:39am On Jul 23, 2015
I took IIHT (Indian Institute of Hardware Technology) Scholarship test and i was given 80% discount to do CCNP. I am pleased with this. I had to pay just N20,000, isn't this great? I am sharing this so we all can take advantage of this opportunity as the scholarship period is limited however we can also take advantage of their free seminar that holds every first and third Fridays of every Month.

www.iiht.ng

I humbly contribute this for the growth of Nigerian Youths.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Fast Imei Tweaker For You / !!!cheapest Most Reliable Power Inverter Ever!!! / How Big Can Anaconda Grow? See The Shocking Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.