Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Brekete Family Radio Programme (the Best In Nigeria) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Brekete Family Radio Programme (the Best In Nigeria) (993 Views)

What Career Or Plan Is Best In This Situation. / Computer Science Vs Mass Communication Degree, Which Best In Nigeria / Best In Company Profiling And Web Development. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brekete Family Radio Programme (the Best In Nigeria) by smk4life(m): 9:17am On Jul 23, 2015
the best Radio programme in nigeria is the Brekete family Radio Programme on 104.5 love Fm Abuja. People from all over the world tune to this radio programme from 7:30am - 8:30am Monday - Friday.

The President of this family ( Ahmed Isah A. K.A. Ordinary President) , displays a Lifestyle of a true Christian + Muslim. He doesn't hide the truth, as he will always say ( make we naked the truth).

He has a courageous team which he has installed in them same truth + Fearless Spirit .

Pls tune in every morning for this programme and you will truly understand that Nigeria is a blessed + great nation. But it will take the effort of you and me to get to our God designed destination as the Giant of Africa. Mbelembe !! Olololo oh!!!

2 Likes

Re: Brekete Family Radio Programme (the Best In Nigeria) by jamex93(m): 9:37am On Jul 23, 2015
I love dat program thou

Mr Isah shouldn't have leave kaduna

1 Like

Re: Brekete Family Radio Programme (the Best In Nigeria) by smk4life(m): 9:51am On Jul 23, 2015
Yeah! but better in Abuja Cos it's the nations capital and he needs to reachout to everyone and Abuja is the best place for that.

(1) (Reply)

Carrer Advice For A HND Pass Graduate / I Have N500,000 Please Advice Me On Business To Invest It On / We Clean Up, While You Chill.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.