Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,253 members, 7,864,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:01 PM

How Kogi State Government Extorted Students Under The Guise Of Bursary - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Kogi State Government Extorted Students Under The Guise Of Bursary (682 Views)

Delta State Has Commence Payment Of Bursary For 2016/17 Session / Delta State Online Registration Of Bursary & Scholarship For 2016/2017 Begins / Rccg Scholaship/bursary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Kogi State Government Extorted Students Under The Guise Of Bursary by oluwadanie1(m): 9:26am On Jul 23, 2015
There has been reports that the kogi state government, under the
leadership of Governor Idris Wada has allegedly been extorting
students of the Kogi state University(KSU) under the guise of
payment
of bursary to students.

The students who lamented that they have been asked to pay the
sum of
800naira to the government to enable them have access to the
funds
also said that it is not supposed to be so as this was not how the
past administration ran their own bursary payment.

It is also very surprising that up till this moment, no form of
bursary has been paid to any student.

They also urged the National Association of Kogi state Students
(NAKOSS) to look into this ugly situation and bail them out.

One student actually complained of his parents who has not
received
salary for almost ten months now and urged the association to
arrest
the matter on time.

We are also using this medium to call on the appropriate
authorities to investigate this matter and take necessary actions.

Source: kogi state university students.

http://www.campusdailies.com/2015/07/how-kogi-state-government-extorted.html?m=1
Re: How Kogi State Government Extorted Students Under The Guise Of Bursary by richardjemedafe1(m): 9:32am On Jul 23, 2015
Thats how the role
Re: How Kogi State Government Extorted Students Under The Guise Of Bursary by hareskay(m): 9:40am On Jul 23, 2015
I never collected bursary payment throughout my university years.
Re: How Kogi State Government Extorted Students Under The Guise Of Bursary by oluwadanie1(m): 9:43am On Jul 23, 2015
cc: lalasticlala
Re: How Kogi State Government Extorted Students Under The Guise Of Bursary by oluwadanie1(m): 6:11pm On Jul 23, 2015
richardjemedafe1:
Thats how the role
don't get you
Re: How Kogi State Government Extorted Students Under The Guise Of Bursary by oluwadanie1(m): 6:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
hareskay:
I never collected bursary payment throughout my university years.

did you attend KSU?
Re: How Kogi State Government Extorted Students Under The Guise Of Bursary by oluwadanie1(m): 2:45pm On Jul 24, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Software Quality Assurance Training Online Courses With Job Placement / Answers To Hot 10 Riddle Here / Wat Course Can I Study In D University With This Waec Result?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.