Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Love Fm 104.5 Abuja - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Love Fm 104.5 Abuja (799 Views)

Veteran Journalist Edmond Obilo And Ifeoluwapo Adeniyi Resigns From Splash FM / The Groundnut Girl Storms Classic Fm 97.3 For Interview - Photos / Paris Attack: 23 People In Custody, 104 Under House Arrest, Weapons Seized - CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Fm 104.5 Abuja by smk4life(m): 9:45am On Jul 23, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]

the best Radio programme in nigeria is the Brekete family Radio Programme on 104.5 love Fm Abuja. People from all over the world tune to this radio programme from 7:30am - 8:30am Monday - Friday.

The President of this family ( Ahmed Isah A. K.A. Ordinary President) , displays a Lifestyle of a true Christian + Muslim. He doesn't hide the truth, as he will always say ( make we naked the truth).

He has a courageous team which he has installed in them same truth + Fearless Spirit .

Pls tune in every morning for this programme and you will truly understand that Nigeria is a blessed + great nation. But it will take the effort of you and me to get to our God designed destination as the Giant of Africa. Mbelembe !! Olololo oh!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ISIS Plan To Colonizes Nigeria African And Europe By 2020 / Help!! The Way I Spend Makes Me Feel Guilty / ICPC Declares Tony Ogah Wanted For Defrauding FG Of N36.2 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.