Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Experienced Solution Developers To Undertake Lucrative Projects - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Experienced Solution Developers To Undertake Lucrative Projects (1005 Views)

Android Programmers Needed For Lucrative Offer / Software Developers To Infiltrate Simple Simul Distributorship / I Need A Team Of Php Developers To Work On A Project. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experienced Solution Developers To Undertake Lucrative Projects by stevematix(m): 12:04pm On Sep 26, 2006
hello There,

Iam looking to create a program that will gather data from stored print spool files stored in a folder, and allow a user to search the data to pick a specific file to preview and possibly print.

Each document that the user will preview/print will also have two supporting files containing the data for the user to search. The files will be distinguished by having the same filename with a different extension for each file.

The first file is an ASCII text file (.cap) in a custom format containing most of the information to be searched. This includes information like username, job name, pages, copies, etc…

The second file is a copy of the Windows Spool Header (.shd) file for the print job that was stored. It may be necessary to extract additional information from this file if it is not available in the .cap file.

The main file will have the extension .spl. It is the raw spool file data, in either Postscript or PCL5/6/XL.

This can be written in any language, though the use of one of the Visual Studio languages is preferred. The target platform is Windows 2000/2003/XP.

To summarize the user experience, they would open the application, browse and sort the information based on what they are looking for, with the option to do a search for specific file data. The could then select a specific file and view a preview of the .spl file, and optionally print it.

Technology/Service:      C++
                                     .NET   or
                                      Visual Basic
Re: Experienced Solution Developers To Undertake Lucrative Projects by NairalandSARS: 8:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
@ Billyonaire,
Sir, I will really like to learn about the mysteries of the universe from you. Please how do I contact you? Email or phone? Looking forward to your reply sir.
Thank you.
Re: Experienced Solution Developers To Undertake Lucrative Projects by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2017
HeLLo stephen, I would work on ur job. 08162346067l is my number.
Re: Experienced Solution Developers To Undertake Lucrative Projects by Gamelord007: 8:45pm On Feb 12, 2018
try www.post4solution.com a top quality freelance site that supports Naira transactions

(1) (Reply)

I Ned A Help Integrating Zeniht Banks Globalpay / I Need A Programmer/ Web Designer For An E-commerce Website / Female Programmer Needed For Collaboration On A Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.