Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

10 Specifications An Average Nigerian Wants In A Tablet/phone (pics) - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / 10 Specifications An Average Nigerian Wants In A Tablet/phone (pics) (19047 Views)

Specifications Review On Bryte G7-4000mah,2gbram,16gb-photos / Pls I Need A Tablet With This Specification / How Do I Get A Tablet For 20K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Specifications An Average Nigerian Wants In A Tablet/phone (pics) by KingKonga: 10:17am On Jul 23, 2015
I have spent more years in nigeria more than any country..i am naija born.lagosian..eko oni baje o!
today we will be looking at the Major Specs an average Nigerian Wants In a Phone/Tablet (ipad) and The Major Tablets Which posses these Specs.

...1 User Friendly : When we talk about a Tablet/phone being user friendly,what we mean is that particular tablet/Phone to be easily understandable,simple and not comphisticated or hard to understand..it should have simple mechanism,instructions and form.. a user friendly phone/tablet should be quick to enjoy,understand and operate..this is what an average nigerian want in a phone.

..2 PRICE : this is the "koko".. when we talk about an average nigerian we talk about his/her pocket..because an average nigerian is like the middle class people..not too rich nor too poor..these are the people more in nigerian, so when we talking about price, the phone/tablet should be AFFORDABLE OR CHEAP.. the majority goes for cheap while others goes for affordable.. at least the gadget should be affordable to the common man..

..3 BATTERY LASTING : ehen! naija i hail thee! Nepa i hail una too! Ikeja electric! i trow way salute..generator sellers! i salute una o!.. see my people a tablet/phone shld have at least 4-5hours long last battery or more for an average nigerian to think of buying it. the condition of electricity in this country is nothing to write home about.. generator sef dey spoil battery.. so atleast for someone to consider getting any fone ..he checks the battery life of that phone.

..4 Enough Memory : Hardly will you see tablets or phones these days with 2GB ram.16Gb memory.. but i will specify some tablets/phones that has upto that.. an average nigerian man/woman wants a tab/phone with large memory so he can be able to enjoy difff files,apps,music etc in the phone without being frustrated.

..5 Durability : we dont have time changing phone up and down.. an average nigerian wants to use a phone or tab that can last at least a year if not more.. lol i remember my bold 2 back then..i rock am for 2yrs+ haha! dats how an average naija man wana do too..

..6 Good & Quality Camera : An average nigerian cant afford a new iphone the camera is wow..but atleast we want a tablet/phone that the camera quality is closer to that of real camera or iphone.. yes.. we wan post good pics on instagram,nairaland,facebook,twitter,snapchat etc. heheh

..7 Mobility : Yes o! we want phone/tabs that is less stressful, it should be slim and flat..not having much weight to be carried up and down.. when it is not gym we dey use am do.. we want simple and light weight something..

..8 Multi-Tasking : an average naija man wants a phone/tab that is fast and multi-tasking..you can open facebook,twitter,instagram,bbm,nairaland etc all at once and nothing they happen..lols..

..9 Sound : Yes, we dont want chinko fone dat sounds like trailer or lawma horn but we want a good volume and sweet sound of our tabs and phone.

..10 Classic,Trendy,Attractive : we no wan carry last..we love things that is atleast trendy and classic kind of.. hardly wll u see someone using Nokia 3310 or bird hahaha!

NAME OF TABLETS/PHONES THAT HAS THE ABOVE CRITERIA IN THE RIGHT ORDER

SAMSUNG >> BLACKBERRY >> HUAWEI >>BRYTE >> TECNO >> ACUS >>LENOVO etc

samsung is affordable,and strong,blackberry also,bryte tab is new in market but its strong and affordable also,acus is cool too avnt tried it,lenovo maybe..

my people the choice is yours..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Specifications An Average Nigerian Wants In A Tablet/phone (pics) by jamex93(m): 10:32am On Jul 23, 2015
Lolx naija no b lie!

grin grin grin

Wao I made FTC once again after a very long time

Tanx to those that gave me the oputunity
Re: 10 Specifications An Average Nigerian Wants In A Tablet/phone (pics) by khassy(m): 11:03am On Jul 23, 2015
remove blackberry from that list WIE angryangry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Specifications An Average Nigerian Wants In A Tablet/phone (pics) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 23, 2015
PDF

2 Likes

Re: 10 Specifications An Average Nigerian Wants In A Tablet/phone (pics) by justi4jesu(f): 1:00pm On Jul 23, 2015
Ipad
Re: 10 Specifications An Average Nigerian Wants In A Tablet/phone (pics) by StRichard(m): 1:00pm On Jul 23, 2015
U just hit d nail @ d head
Re: 10 Specifications An Average Nigerian Wants In A Tablet/phone (pics) by jaybee3(m): 1:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
Are you trying to sell your products or what's with the diversionary tactics

1 Like

Re: 10 Specifications An Average Nigerian Wants In A Tablet/phone (pics) by MadCow1: 1:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
KingKonga:
I have spent more years in nigeria more than any country..i am naija born.lagosian..eko oni baje o!
today we will be looking at the Major Specs an average Nigerian Wants In a Phone/Tablet (ipad) and The Major Tablets Which posses these Specs.

...1 User Friendly : When we talk about a Tablet/phone being user friendly,what we mean is that particular tablet/Phone to be easily understandable,simple and not comphisticated or hard to understand..it should have simple mechanism,instructions and form.. a user friendly phone/tablet should be quick to enjoy,understand and operate..this is what an average nigerian want in a phone.

..2 PRICE : this is the "koko".. when we talk about an average nigerian we talk about his/her pocket..because an average nigerian is like the middle class people..not too rich nor too poor..these are the people more in nigerian, so when we talking about price, the phone/tablet should be AFFORDABLE OR CHEAP.. the majority goes for cheap while others goes for affordable.. at least the gadget should be affordable to the common man..

..3 BATTERY LASTING : ehen! naija i hail thee! Nepa i hail una too! Ikeja electric! i trow way salute..generator sellers! i salute una o!.. see my people a tablet/phone shld have at least 4-5hours long last battery or more for an average nigerian to think of buying it. the condition of electricity in this country is nothing to write home about.. generator sef dey spoil battery.. so atleast for someone to consider getting any fone ..he checks the battery life of that phone.

..4 Enough Memory : Hardly will you see tablets or phones these days with 2GB ram.16Gb memory.. but i will specify some tablets/phones that has upto that.. an average nigerian man/woman wants a tab/phone with large memory so he can be able to enjoy difff files,apps,music etc in the phone without being frustrated.

..5 Durability : we dont have time changing phone up and down.. an average nigerian wants to use a phone or tab that can last at least a year if not more.. lol i remember my bold 2 back then..i rock am for 2yrs+ haha! dats how an average naija man wana do too..

..6 Good & Quality Camera : An average nigerian cant afford a new iphone the camera is wow..but atleast we want a tablet/phone that the camera quality is closer to that of real camera or iphone.. yes.. we wan post good pics on instagram,nairaland,facebook,twitter,snapchat etc. heheh

..7 Mobility : Yes o! we want phone/tabs that is less stressful, it should be slim and flat..not having much weight to be carried up and down.. when it is not gym we dey use am do.. we want simple and light weight something..

..8 Multi-Tasking : an average naija man wants a phone/tab that is fast and multi-tasking..you can open facebook,twitter,instagram,bbm,nairaland etc all at once and nothing they happen..lols..

..9 Sound : Yes, we dont want chinko fone dat sounds like trailer or lawma horn but we want a good volume and sweet sound of our tabs and phone.

..10 Classic,Trendy,Attractive : we no wan carry last..we love things that is atleast trendy and classic kind of.. hardly wll u see someone using Nokia 3310 or bird hahaha!

NAME OF TABLETS/PHONES THAT HAS THE ABOVE CRITERIA IN THE RIGHT ORDER

SAMSUNG >> BLACKBERRY >> HUAWEI >>BRYTE >> TECNO >> ACUS >>LENOVO etc

samsung is affordable,and strong,blackberry also,bryte tab is new in market but its strong and affordable also,acus is cool too avnt tried it,lenovo maybe..

my people the choice is yours..

You forgot number 11.. Unspoilable.. grin

4 Likes

Re: 10 Specifications An Average Nigerian Wants In A Tablet/phone (pics) by playcharles(m): 1:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
yes! but not really complete to my taste
Re: 10 Specifications An Average Nigerian Wants In A Tablet/phone (pics) by Chestar5(f): 1:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
Team tecno cool

3 Likes

Re: 10 Specifications An Average Nigerian Wants In A Tablet/phone (pics) by clefstone(m): 1:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
So far a fone can play candy crush and music, I'm in
Re: 10 Specifications An Average Nigerian Wants In A Tablet/phone (pics) by Dhortunn(m): 1:03pm On Jul 23, 2015
wildchild1:
martineverest:
f
Drsheddy:
K
jliusadura:
HAA
Richie0974:
Nairalandi:
A
clefstone:
G
Iamsynord:
oo
StRichard:
U

Look at them undecided

Well, Battery Life, Camera Quality and the Network Speed will do.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Specifications An Average Nigerian Wants In A Tablet/phone (pics) by Lilimax(f): 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2015
#teamsamsung smiley
Re: 10 Specifications An Average Nigerian Wants In A Tablet/phone (pics) by Drsheddy(m): 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2015
K
Re: 10 Specifications An Average Nigerian Wants In A Tablet/phone (pics) by martineverest(m): 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2015
team surface 3 laplet
Re: 10 Specifications An Average Nigerian Wants In A Tablet/phone (pics) by wildchild1: 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2015
Im more particular about the UI,OS,Camera and the BRAND itself #TeamSamsung

Check my signature for brand new 2015/2016 jerseys available for sale
Re: 10 Specifications An Average Nigerian Wants In A Tablet/phone (pics) by 2sa2: 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2015
nice one poster
Re: 10 Specifications An Average Nigerian Wants In A Tablet/phone (pics) by youngice(m): 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2015
Hos you take know
Re: 10 Specifications An Average Nigerian Wants In A Tablet/phone (pics) by itunity007(m): 1:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
which 0f dÊM d0 ú w0RK f0R?
Re: 10 Specifications An Average Nigerian Wants In A Tablet/phone (pics) by ITSaWRAPOUTFITS: 1:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
Mine: User friendliness, battery life-span and memory.
Re: 10 Specifications An Average Nigerian Wants In A Tablet/phone (pics) by martineverest(m): 1:08pm On Jul 23, 2015
minimim ppi of 260,1gb ram,3000ah battery,2.0 sensor camera with at leaat 8mpx
Re: 10 Specifications An Average Nigerian Wants In A Tablet/phone (pics) by boboLIL(m): 1:11pm On Jul 23, 2015
U r ryt
Re: 10 Specifications An Average Nigerian Wants In A Tablet/phone (pics) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
The price matters grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UK Used Iphone 6 ;Samsung Galaxy s6 ;htc one M8 Phones Etc. @Benin City. / Xiaomi Phones Arena / Unlock All Huawei Phones By Imei: Huawei U8180 (gaga) &ANY HUAWEI PHONE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.