Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,641 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Usa Number Forwading To Nigeria - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Usa Number Forwading To Nigeria (680 Views)

USA Number Direct On Your Mobile Phone. / Follow Me Usa Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Usa Number Forwading To Nigeria by Skywalker5(m): 12:24pm On Mar 13, 2009
Hi
I am in uk and my current phone plan allows me to call USA and canada for free.Currently.Calling Nigeria is expensive for me so i am trying to get an Online calling divert from USA/Canada going to Nigeria.I have tried talking to some Kall8 tollfreefowardining and virtualnumber ans some other.i wanted to register but apart from the monthly charges,i still get to pay per minutes when a call connected.I heard when i was in Nigeria that there are some other companies that you just pay a standard fee per month and you can connect to the destination number unlimitedly or for a long hours of time and all i need do is just pay monthly.i can seem to find any
If anyone has a better companies offering per month contract on call divert to Nigeria.Please feel free to reply here cuz most of my calls are to Nigeria and the bills are crazy

Waiting,

(1) (Reply)

Can You Create An Exciting Media Jingle? / Iron Rod Supplier / How To Win American Visa Lottery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.