Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,052 members, 7,814,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Usa Number Forwading To Nigeria - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Usa Number Forwading To Nigeria (1330 Views)

If U Need USA Number To Verify Ur Google Voices Number? / DUAL NUMBER SIM CARD WITH UK & USA NUMBER FOR SALE / Call The Usa And Canada For Free As Well As Get Usa Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usa Number Forwading To Nigeria by Skywalker5(m): 12:25pm On Mar 13, 2009
Hi
I am in uk and my current phone plan allows me to call USA and canada for free.Currently.Calling Nigeria is expensive for me so i am trying to get an Online calling divert from USA/Canada going to Nigeria.I have tried talking to some Kall8 tollfreefowardining and virtualnumber ans some other.i wanted to register but apart from the monthly charges,i still get to pay per minutes when a call connected.I heard when i was in Nigeria that there are some other companies that you just pay a standard fee per month and you can connect to the destination number unlimitedly or for a long hours of time and all i need do is just pay monthly.i can seem to find any
If anyone has a better companies offering per month contract on call divert to Nigeria.Please feel free to reply here cuz most of my calls are to Nigeria and the bills are crazy

Waiting,
Re: Usa Number Forwading To Nigeria by JJYOU: 12:32pm On Mar 13, 2009
mmmmmmmmm are u sure u heard right?
Re: Usa Number Forwading To Nigeria by Skywalker5(m): 12:33pm On Mar 13, 2009
Heard what?
Re: Usa Number Forwading To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 10, 2014
Get a USA Phone number configured to ring on your Nigerian Phone line.
Whenever the U.S phone number is dialed, it will ring on your phone number.

The USA Numbers supports the following;
Make Calls -    YES
Receive Calls -    YES
Send SMS -    YES
Receive SMS -    YES
Caller I.D -     YES
There are different CALL PLANS available. For more info, google www.UsaCallSms.com

(1) (Reply)

Hn7000s Of Directonpc For Sale / I Pod Deck Sound System For Sale / One week old galaxy Mini Android 2.2 Phone For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.