Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,264 members, 7,957,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:45 PM

Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife (56995 Views)

Odunlade Adekola Rains Curses On Those Who Want Him Dead (Video) / Bovi To Nigerians Who Want Him To Apologize "Read My Lips.. "Eat ****" / Emeka Ike's Divorce Takes A Dramatic Turn As New Revelations Are Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife by sweatlana: 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
As a married woman I applaud her for leaving a violent sick man.

The court will do the needful.

As painful as it is she should not feel bad about the kids. They will grow up to understand.

It's better having a single mother than a dead one!

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife by pickabeau1: 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
Shes pretty
Re: Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife by seunlayi(m): 1:26pm On Jul 23, 2015
EE

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife by PrettySpicey(f): 1:26pm On Jul 23, 2015
What I find shocking is that nothing is private anymore.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
eyenibibio:
Mr Emeka Ike always being in the news for all the wrong reasons. Well, there's nothing left for the wife to do cos he has poisoned the mind of their children against her. If it is true that he had 2 years to try and reconcile and yet refused to, he is to blame for whatever befalls his marriage & family. Those kids will one day tell the whole world the truth. Regarding the disvirgining part, that's a heads up for all you guys out there who think doing that to a girl will make her love you forever. This is your eye opener.

Including you

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
What a mess.
Re: Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife by app21: 1:30pm On Jul 23, 2015
Settle watever differences u hv wit ur husband nd stay peacefully. "Divorce is nt d answer"
Re: Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife by HeGeMon(m): 1:31pm On Jul 23, 2015
my people i think this a case of OGA TITUS ooo, because e b like say, 'money don lost'
Re: Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife by happney65: 1:31pm On Jul 23, 2015
Thought Emeka Married one Canadian sometime?Abi no be so?
Re: Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife by yahmohy27: 1:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
sauceny:
Emeka ike my role model.

Itz best they settle their misunderstanding,rather than wanting to dissolve their 12yr marriage....Children of nowadays can't endure the wings & caprices of marriage.
.Hmm really ,are you sure ?
Re: Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife by M4gunners: 1:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
Bros Ike i would have like you and your Wife to come back together, if the woman insist of divorcing you, please take it,because when woman say it's finish and y keep forcing her it can to something bad.
Re: Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
MizMyColi:

Live true to your sobriquet and don't spew thrash!
Lol! She is mad doesn't mean she is insane na.
Re: Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife by cs200200(m): 1:33pm On Jul 23, 2015
just testing why rating
Re: Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife by Captainswag225(m): 1:33pm On Jul 23, 2015
am a fan of emeka ike, i hope he does his best to keep this marriage. Atleast for their children's sake.
Re: Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 23, 2015
Why are these people marriages not alwasy working?
Re: Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife by ORIGENAL(m): 1:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
He deflowered u, now u can go for person dat will be waterin u

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife by Gabrielwilliams(m): 1:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
Hmm
Re: Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife by MRBrownJ: 1:35pm On Jul 23, 2015
why doesnt she GO AND GET HER CHILDREN?! she has all the rights to be with them, whether these children think otherwise OR whether she left the marriage or not.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife by iphanyiuma(m): 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2015
Cutehector:
Wife battery isn't cool
battery kor charger ni!!!
Re: Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Madam, Pls forgive him and go back to your husband!

Whether you like it or not, remaining single while your husband is alive will brush off some honors of being a responsible woman.

She should stand by her man, is it becos hes having financial difficulties now that she wants out, thats one thing with ibo wives damn too money conscious. besides who wants scrap product for a wife. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife by sweatlana: 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Madam, Pls forgive him and go back to your husband!

Whether you like it or not, remaining single while your husband is alive will brush off some honors of being a responsible woman.

If she returns to him I assure u she will be dead within 2 years. Because he won't change nor will he let her leave again. The guy is sick.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife by Setaje(f): 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2015
eyenibibio:
Mr Emeka Ike always being in the news for all the wrong reasons. Well, there's nothing left for the wife to do cos he has poisoned the mind of their children against her. If it is true that he had 2 years to try and reconcile and yet refused to, he is to blame for whatever befalls his marriage & family. Those kids will one day tell the whole world the truth. Regarding the disvirgining part, that's a heads up for all you guys out there who think doing that to a girl will make her love you forever. This is your eye opener.

That last statement is for virginity keepers....virginty and long marriage, virginity and happy home, virginty and good husband, they are all world's apart! No correlation!

7 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife by ahamonyeka(m): 1:37pm On Jul 23, 2015
Emeka so you this wicked,why would you be beating your own wife you married with your money?

A lady you met a virgin yet you couldn't give her that respect shame on you.

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife by Adeiza4real(m): 1:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
chaii! there is God ooo
Re: Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 23, 2015
What is the Genesis of the problem that led to the battery that eventually led her to abandon her matrimonial home?
Re: Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife by olubenjazzy(m): 1:41pm On Jul 23, 2015
tellwisdom:
She is mad. No be fr better for worse?? angry

so for better for worse na for the woman to dey endure being beaten everytime abi?

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 23, 2015
TRUTH: EMEKA DON DEY SEE FINE FINE BABES, WHO FIT STAY WITH ONE WOMAN FOR THE REST OF HIS REMAINING HALF LIFEundecided

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife by refreshrate: 1:41pm On Jul 23, 2015
Like freeze and his wife lets wait for the response from the husband.
I hate giving advice without hearing from both parties meanwhile is she hoping to score points with the deflowering thing?

what is deflower sef?
Re: Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife by logica(m): 1:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
iphanyiuma:
Nigerian film....the disflowered virgin!! starring emeka ike grin grin grin
LMAO
Re: Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
You mean he broke your hymen grin

Emeka ike, Emeka ike, Emeka ike,

How many times did I call you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Simi Talks About Her Small Breast, Fans React (Photo) / E-money Shows Off Limousine, Tells Fans To Send Account Details / Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.