Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,119 members, 7,957,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:36 AM

Traditional Marriage List In The East. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Traditional Marriage List In The East. (2154 Views)

Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra / Traditional Marriage List In Aboh Mbaise, Imo State / Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traditional Marriage List In The East. by Efine: 4:54pm On Jul 23, 2015
Do we have to save a fortune to get married ( especially) the Easterners?

Re: Traditional Marriage List In The East. by angieberry(f): 5:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
pls, don't be ridiculous.
It's never this serious
Re: Traditional Marriage List In The East. by DoubleFaith(m): 5:46pm On Jul 23, 2015
...no biggie...it's just a tradition.
Re: Traditional Marriage List In The East. by Samuelkirk(m): 7:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
Re: Traditional Marriage List In The East. by kunletoks(m): 9:46am On Jul 24, 2015
No be small ooo. Make God bless person ni grin
Re: Traditional Marriage List In The East. by Elegantdiva: 8:55am On Jul 28, 2015
You picked up d list from my village? D annoying part is....ur kins men that never gave u ord one cup of oil why in sch will be d one to take the beta part of the items....
Re: Traditional Marriage List In The East. by corisande: 8:57am On Jul 28, 2015
This list na joke

It looks like it was written for fun
Re: Traditional Marriage List In The East. by Nigga44: 12:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
Stupidd op posting nonsense from his batcher
Re: Traditional Marriage List In The East. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
Yeah right!!!!!! undecided undecided

Obsession with East.

Nothing suggests or signifies that the list is from the east.

(1) (Reply)

I Have Made 4million Naira This Year / Should I Take My Wife To India For Vaginoplasty / Embarrassing Things Our Parents Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.