Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

I'm Looking For A Reasonably Affordable Room And Parlour (self Contained) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I'm Looking For A Reasonably Affordable Room And Parlour (self Contained) (330 Views)

Affordable Room And Parlour Self Contain To Let 84k A Yr / Affordable Room & Parlour Self Contain To Let At Sango In Ogun 48k A Yr. / Cost Of Bulding A Room And Parlour Self Contain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Looking For A Reasonably Affordable Room And Parlour (self Contained) by InZA: 6:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
I think the topic speaks for itself already but I'm just going to buttress somethings. I'm looking to rent a room and parlor self contained in a relatively decent area in the mainland part of Lagos. I'm not expecting a place with the ambiance of Transcorp Hilton, notwithstanding it should be somewhat decent, with an affordable price tag, not the one that after paying now, I'll be sleeping on the ground because I've used all the money for rent.

Please if you have any place that fits the description, give me a mention or call/whatsapp: 08057176457

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Invest For Future Purpose / 3rd Floor 2 Bedroom Mansionatte To Let At 1004 Estate V:i.n2.8m P/a / Epoxy Flooring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.