Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Training - No Paperwork, No Scanning. Draw Digitally And Directly On Your PC.. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Training - No Paperwork, No Scanning. Draw Digitally And Directly On Your PC.. (1556 Views)

(watch) Me ΒΆ As I Digitally Draw Emmanuella Of Mark Angel Comedy / Corel Draw: Design Any Illustration Or Graphics. Meet The Expert / Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Training - No Paperwork, No Scanning. Draw Digitally And Directly On Your PC.. by sportcartoonist(m): 6:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
No Paperworks, No Scanning.

Draw digitally and directly on your PC, tablets and laptops using Wacom graphic tablet and sketchbook pro App.

Hi, i'm Olanrewaju Malik, Political Cartoonist, caricaturist and illustrator.

At this Summer Digital Art Academy i will be taking you on how to draw using the Wacom tablet and get you acquainted and master the best digital drawing software in the Market - AutoDesk Sketchbook Pro.

Come over for this Summer training and wow yourself
7th to 29th August

For more info
visit www.facebook.com\wacomnigeria

https://wtsdigitalstore.smemarkethub.com

Re: Training - No Paperwork, No Scanning. Draw Digitally And Directly On Your PC.. by DerrickM(m): 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
Nice,you are the tutor for this digital painting course by Wacom Nigeria/WTS. Am a big fan of Autodesk SketchBook Pro for digital painting. Though I still think Adobe Photoshop is still awesome for it especially because of its ability to incorporate photo-manipulation.
Re: Training - No Paperwork, No Scanning. Draw Digitally And Directly On Your PC.. by Xmani: 7:40pm On Jul 25, 2015
reading it for the first time, i think its a super idea. one question though, if i learn how to use a wacom tablet and go back home AND dont have one, what's the use? no offense meant here. BTW how much does a wacom cost?
Re: Training - No Paperwork, No Scanning. Draw Digitally And Directly On Your PC.. by Xmani: 7:47pm On Jul 25, 2015
yeah, checked one of the links, what i saw on display are mostly stylus, or am i missing something here? does the tablet come with the pen and those are the prices, would really like an update on that. thanks
Re: Training - No Paperwork, No Scanning. Draw Digitally And Directly On Your PC.. by DerrickM(m): 8:43am On Jul 28, 2015
You only checked the welcome page that shows mostly stylus,you should have clicked Wacom Graphic Tablets to see more. The stylus is also known as the pen for it. Here's the link for all the prices there below: https://wtsdigitalstore.smemarkethub.com/products/wacom-graphic-tablets/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C9510771009

Xmani:
yeah, checked one of the links, what i saw on display are mostly stylus, or am i missing something here? does the tablet come with the pen and those are the prices, would really like an update on that. thanks
Re: Training - No Paperwork, No Scanning. Draw Digitally And Directly On Your PC.. by DerrickM(m): 9:20am On Jul 28, 2015
I don't have a wacom tab yet though I plan to buy. I attended a digital painting workshop organised by ComicPanel(organisers of the Lagos ComicCon) and Wacom Nigeria earlier this year precisely on 21st of March 2015 for Photoshop teaching me more on digital colouring for comics,creating matte painting for film and learn how to use the wacom tablet. It was the amazing Godwin Akpan that took us for that day (www.godwinakpanstudio.com). Search for his works here @bleedinheart and see for yourself.
No knowledge is lost though so believe me.
Alternatively pending when you buy a wacom tab, sketch your drawings in pencil,ink over with a black,blue or red pen and then scan using a 3-in-1 printer onto your pc. Import into Photoshop or SketchBook Pro to keep practising what you would have learnt.

Best Regards

Xmani:
reading it for the first time, i think its a super idea. one question though, if i learn how to use a wacom tablet and go back home AND dont have one, what's the use? no offense meant here. BTW how much does a wacom cost?
Re: Training - No Paperwork, No Scanning. Draw Digitally And Directly On Your PC.. by Xmani: 6:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
on point bro, thanks for the update. and i've been doing exactly that[sketching with pencil and scanning] will be posting a sample work soon as i finish it.
Best Regards

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Art Work.............. Believe Or Not To Believe!!!!!!!!!!!! / Best Phone For Youtubing / Watch Extended Version Of Nigerian Animation, Chicken Core: The Rise Of Kings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.