Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,273 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

A Nairalander Is The Best Graduating Student In The Whole Of UK!! (hons) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Nairalander Is The Best Graduating Student In The Whole Of UK!! (hons) (3255 Views)

Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student / What Is The Difference Between B.sc Degree And B.sc (Hons) Degree? / Immaculata Onuigbo: American University Of Nigeria's Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Is The Best Graduating Student In The Whole Of UK!! (hons) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
I'll post my guaduationg pix in few mins

As well as mine 2 years pictured stories

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is The Best Graduating Student In The Whole Of UK!! (hons) by Abduletudaye(m): 6:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
lipsrsealed undecided....and whats romantic about this?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Is The Best Graduating Student In The Whole Of UK!! (hons) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Is The Best Graduating Student In The Whole Of UK!! (hons) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2015
Abduletudaye:
lipsrsealed undecided....and whats romantic about this?

I'm I the cause you didn't school in UK?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Is The Best Graduating Student In The Whole Of UK!! (hons) by docmoses(m): 6:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
Cc: ishilove,rocktation,r231,lalastica,dre,flirtykaren,tosyne oya ooo
Re: A Nairalander Is The Best Graduating Student In The Whole Of UK!! (hons) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 23, 2015
docmoses:
Cc: ishilove,rocktation,r231,lalastica,dre,flirtykaren,tosyne oya ooo
front page straight! cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Is The Best Graduating Student In The Whole Of UK!! (hons) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
Waiting for d pics cheesy **mumu oshi** undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Is The Best Graduating Student In The Whole Of UK!! (hons) by DahtzFestjayz: 7:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
Re: A Nairalander Is The Best Graduating Student In The Whole Of UK!! (hons) by sben2308(m): 7:05pm On Jul 23, 2015
op there alot of skuls in uk .School of truck pusher dey cuz na there cabiru finish with first class .School of professional scammers nd donald finished with a 2.1 .So which is urs ...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is The Best Graduating Student In The Whole Of UK!! (hons) by docmoses(m): 7:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
front page straight! cheesy
make we tha watch
Re: A Nairalander Is The Best Graduating Student In The Whole Of UK!! (hons) by suruwilliams(m): 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
We are waiting grin
Re: A Nairalander Is The Best Graduating Student In The Whole Of UK!! (hons) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 23, 2015
cheesy lol
sben2308:
op there alot of skuls in uk .School of truck pusher dey cuz na there cabiru finish with first class .School of professional scammers nd donald finished with a 2.1 .So which is urs ...
Re: A Nairalander Is The Best Graduating Student In The Whole Of UK!! (hons) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 23, 2015
Mr cork wanna be
Re: A Nairalander Is The Best Graduating Student In The Whole Of UK!! (hons) by Captainswag225(m): 7:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
Waiting for d pics cheesy **mumu oshi** undecided
hahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Is The Best Graduating Student In The Whole Of UK!! (hons) by Slimzjoe(m): 8:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

This Trash you Posted is enough Proof to show you're a First class Graduate of Foolishness Grammar School

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Is The Best Graduating Student In The Whole Of UK!! (hons) by Qualer: 9:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
Slimzjoe:

This Trash you Posted is enough Proof to show you're a First class Graduate of Foolishness Grammar School

GBAMM!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Is The Best Graduating Student In The Whole Of UK!! (hons) by Afam4eva(m): 10:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

They speak English in the UK right?

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Is The Best Graduating Student In The Whole Of UK!! (hons) by iamrealdeji(m): 10:33pm On Jul 23, 2015
Good boy,you're making us proud. Omo rere bii iyan
Re: A Nairalander Is The Best Graduating Student In The Whole Of UK!! (hons) by idu1(m): 10:37pm On Jul 23, 2015
U never repent from this your behavior?
Re: A Nairalander Is The Best Graduating Student In The Whole Of UK!! (hons) by Abduletudaye(m): 10:37pm On Jul 23, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

Am sorry...i agree you schooled in UK...i mean, why argue? Hehe grin ....

Pele undecided ...UK ko UPS ni...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Is The Best Graduating Student In The Whole Of UK!! (hons) by boboLIL(m): 3:20am On Jul 24, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

As well as' mine' 2 years pictured stories
best graduating student? Ar u kidding me?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is The Best Graduating Student In The Whole Of UK!! (hons) by Nobody: 5:04am On Jul 24, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: A Nairalander Is The Best Graduating Student In The Whole Of UK!! (hons) by educatnmylegacy(m): 5:18am On Jul 24, 2015
We act as an authorized intermediary firm arranging admissions for foreign students, in all State/National accredited Universities of China.With us you can get enrolled into one of the best Medical, Engineering ,Pharmacy, Nursing, Aeronautical Engineering, Electrical Electronics Engineering, MechanicalEngineering, International Relations, Business Administration, Public Administration,Accounting, Estate ManagementInternational Economics, International Law, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Petrol Chemical Engineering, Aviation, Architecture & Construction, Environmental & Agricultural/ Zoo VeterinaryUniversities, with 4 th (highest) level of accreditation, recognized in your country and worldwide
Whatsapp Contact +8613147822612 for more information
Re: A Nairalander Is The Best Graduating Student In The Whole Of UK!! (hons) by lonelydora: 6:58am On Jul 24, 2015
So its now you are graduating when others are already CEOs? And you are even proud saying it.
Re: A Nairalander Is The Best Graduating Student In The Whole Of UK!! (hons) by lonelydora: 7:00am On Jul 24, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

I doubt your certificate.
Re: A Nairalander Is The Best Graduating Student In The Whole Of UK!! (hons) by imsuboi(m): 7:11am On Jul 24, 2015
Who dash monkey banana?
Re: A Nairalander Is The Best Graduating Student In The Whole Of UK!! (hons) by imsuboi(m): 7:41am On Jul 24, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

imagine the irony.

You're the best graduating student in the whole of UK & "Use of English" is this hard for you?

WOW shocked shocked
Re: A Nairalander Is The Best Graduating Student In The Whole Of UK!! (hons) by gen2briz(m): 8:38am On Jul 24, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

Haaaaaaa..... Best student
Re: A Nairalander Is The Best Graduating Student In The Whole Of UK!! (hons) by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:46am On Jul 24, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
I'll post my guaduationg pix in few mins
As well as mine 2 years pictured stories
Congrat!
But, next time study in Nigeria.
Re: A Nairalander Is The Best Graduating Student In The Whole Of UK!! (hons) by haibe(m): 9:47am On Jul 24, 2015
Wheres the pics now
Re: A Nairalander Is The Best Graduating Student In The Whole Of UK!! (hons) by gen2briz(m): 11:59am On Jul 24, 2015
haibe:
Wheres the pics now
Still photoshoping it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Admission In UPIB Cotonou. 3yrs For Course Of Study. / Indomie Generation Won't Know This. / Laspotech Mpce Cut Off Mark For 2009/2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.