Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Checkout The First Ever Hair Dryer - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Checkout The First Ever Hair Dryer (1458 Views)

Checkout The 6 Things To Consider Before Buying A Laptop In Nigeria (especially / Save #120k. LG Brand New Washing Machine With Dryer (automatic) For Sale / CheckOut The World's Slimmest Laptop By HP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The First Ever Hair Dryer by timidapsin(m): 8:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
After i posted about the 5mb hard drive being shipped read here=> https://www.nairaland.com/2470845/5mb-hard-drive-being-shipped

It made so much hits and made the almighty frontpage wink so I have decided to show you all the first ever hair dryer.

The first hair dryer was invented in 1890 by a French stylist, Alexandre F. Godefrey. But it wasn't until 1920s that the first hand-held hairdryer was put on the market

Modern Hair Dryers

Hair dryers have come a long way since the invention of the first hand held hair dryer in the 1920s. Many of today’s models of hair dryers are designed to weigh less than one pound, as well as look sleek and stylish. They are also capable of producing much more power than earlier models of hair dryers. With modern hair dryers producing up to 2,000 watts of power, users can dry their hair faster than ever before.
Source: http://afriwap.com/general-discussion/checkout-the-first-ever-hair-dryer/

Oya lalasticlala perform your magic {abracadabra} grin
Re: Checkout The First Ever Hair Dryer by Pineapp: 8:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
Looked Iike those Egyptian war costume.
Re: Checkout The First Ever Hair Dryer by jamex93(m): 8:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
Lols
Re: Checkout The First Ever Hair Dryer by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
If what I'm seeing up There is metal, then it had better not touch d ear shocked

No pain no gain though cheesy

1 Like

Re: Checkout The First Ever Hair Dryer by timidapsin(m): 9:08pm On Jul 23, 2015
Adufetohposh:
If what I'm seeing up There is metal, then it had better not touch d ear shocked

No pain no gain though cheesy
it used to electrocute users of the machine then wink
Re: Checkout The First Ever Hair Dryer by ihatebuhari(f): 11:51pm On Jul 23, 2015
Cool..
God bless white people
Re: Checkout The First Ever Hair Dryer by timidapsin(m): 8:27am On Jul 24, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Cool..
God bless white people
smiley
Re: Checkout The First Ever Hair Dryer by nawtibownie: 10:34am On Jul 24, 2015
Looks funny. This won't dry all the hair at once.
Re: Checkout The First Ever Hair Dryer by djmummy: 12:16am On Jul 26, 2015
The heat this thing brings out is shocking. I hail women o. Una dey try
Re: Checkout The First Ever Hair Dryer by godunia(m): 5:17am On Jul 29, 2015
D heat d fry their brain,I no blame them.

(1) (Reply)

Introduction To Ms-excel (excel 2007, 2010, 2013 And 2016) / OMATEK Founder Florence Seriki Dies Of Pancreatic Cancer At 54 / HP ELITEBOOK 8460P FOR SALE (affordable Price) SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.