Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,172 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

I Have Found The Perfect Cure - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have Found The Perfect Cure (555 Views)

Finally The Perfect Cure To All Your Health Challenges / A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal / Perfect Cure: Hypertension, Ulcer And Diabetics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Found The Perfect Cure by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2015
Having witnessed the manner in which citizens of my Country are ravaged and dying with Sicknesses such as Cancer of various types , kidney diseases,ss genotype and other life terminating diseases, It would be WICKEDNESS on my part if i see a reliable, Confirmed and permanent cure and do not tell others about it.....

As many of those who are in this category and are busy Wasting their funds going to India and other places were you are only helped to Manage your sicknesses, I HAVE A. NEWS FOR YOU.

I Don't know if anyone knows a place called THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT LOCATED AT IJESHA BUS STOP, MILE OSHODI EXPRESS WAY.

I have steadily and carefully followed wat happens there. I am not the type dt goes with the crowd. With what i have seen there, i confidently tell whoever cares to listen these words " Stop wasting your money in indian, and places where you are billed with no effects" .

I IFEANYI EZE invites you and your family this sunday 26th of July 2015. Its a day program titled freedom for the Captives. With wat i have seen there i guarantee you that your torments are over. No one would bill you. Just COME AND BE SET TOTALLY FREE BY JESUS. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY BE SURE OF MAKING HEAVEN.

We are so close to the end of time and JESUS IS IN THE BUSINESS OF "GOSHENING" HIS OWN BEFORE THE RAPTURE.

IF YOU COME AND YOU DON'T SEE A CHANGE, YOU ARE FREE TO INSULT ME!
Re: I Have Found The Perfect Cure by joelegacy(m): 6:40am On Jul 25, 2015
Please Dr how can I cure quick ejaculation problem or I release quick how can I stop it

(1) (Reply)

Want To Gain Some Weight? Check Out These Healthy Foods! / Fumigation And Pest Control Tips / Healthy Supplement For Healthy Weight Loss And Detox.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.