Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,524 members, 7,837,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Call-back!!! Basket-mouth Apologizes to Davido And Dbanj - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Call-back!!! Basket-mouth Apologizes to Davido And Dbanj (1703 Views)

Davido Commends Banky W And Dbanj For Staying Babymama Free / Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado / Throwback Photo Of DonJazzy And Dbanj In The Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call-back!!! Basket-mouth Apologizes to Davido And Dbanj by shamecurls(m): 11:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
[size=18pt]@iambangalee and @davidoofficial my sincere apologies for what I said, it was taken out of context, It was a build up to a joke and was edited to make it look like I was dissing you guys. I'm honestly sorry.....one love guys. When I'm back from my tour....we meet up and drink up.....#water
[/size]

https://www.facebook.com/BasketmouthComedy/photos/a.475838960190.387584.333770020190/10155852037010191/?type=1&theater

Re: Call-back!!! Basket-mouth Apologizes to Davido And Dbanj by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 23, 2015
Good
Re: Call-back!!! Basket-mouth Apologizes to Davido And Dbanj by Judeoxide(m): 11:09pm On Jul 23, 2015
Imaging that
Re: Call-back!!! Basket-mouth Apologizes to Davido And Dbanj by mikigen(m): 11:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
I nor kw y this guy dey always f***up later he will apologize and say its comedy...how does your saying u were surprised that Davido won an award over wizkid is a joke? That could cause serious beef b/w the two young stars you know? Bro! Abeg work more on u'r jokes your sounding too dry these days unlike before!

3 Likes

Re: Call-back!!! Basket-mouth Apologizes to Davido And Dbanj by tobtap: 11:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
ba wahala
Re: Call-back!!! Basket-mouth Apologizes to Davido And Dbanj by Ufranklin92(m): 11:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
you don Bleep up be say u don Bleep up undecided
Re: Call-back!!! Basket-mouth Apologizes to Davido And Dbanj by sulmeza(m): 12:01am On Jul 24, 2015
him bin jt dey joke b4 na....."pple sa must laff'....lol......niceone anyway...
Re: Call-back!!! Basket-mouth Apologizes to Davido And Dbanj by OKNkanu(m): 12:10am On Jul 24, 2015
In Naija..... Anyone Everyone is a Celeb.
Re: Call-back!!! Basket-mouth Apologizes to Davido And Dbanj by Houseofglam7(f): 12:17am On Jul 24, 2015
This dude ain't a comedian!

I repeat, this dude ain't a comedian!
Comedy is creativity, and not running one's mouth like sushi induced diarrhea!
Re: Call-back!!! Basket-mouth Apologizes to Davido And Dbanj by kelvine(m): 12:21am On Jul 24, 2015
He should also apologize to GEJ.
Re: Call-back!!! Basket-mouth Apologizes to Davido And Dbanj by veave(f): 12:48am On Jul 24, 2015
mikigen:
I nor kw y this guy dey always f***up later he will apologize and say its comedy...how does your saying u were surprised that Davido won an award over wizkid is a joke? That could cause serious beef b/w the two young stars you know? Bro! Abeg work more on u'r jokes your sounding too dry these days unlike before!

Chop kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Call-back!!! Basket-mouth Apologizes to Davido And Dbanj by Nobody: 2:34am On Jul 24, 2015
Houseofglam7:
This dude ain't a comedian!

I repeat, this dude ain't a comedian!

.......ah ah!!!!!

Re: Call-back!!! Basket-mouth Apologizes to Davido And Dbanj by Demmocrats(m): 2:36am On Jul 24, 2015
Re: Call-back!!! Basket-mouth Apologizes to Davido And Dbanj by Demmocrats(m): 2:36am On Jul 24, 2015
K
Re: Call-back!!! Basket-mouth Apologizes to Davido And Dbanj by airmark(m): 3:31am On Jul 24, 2015
Houseofglam7:

What is sushi?
Re: Call-back!!! Basket-mouth Apologizes to Davido And Dbanj by endowednicky(f): 3:56am On Jul 24, 2015
It wasn't his fault........guess it was due to his basket mouth!!!!!*
Re: Call-back!!! Basket-mouth Apologizes to Davido And Dbanj by Houseofglam7(f): 5:58am On Jul 24, 2015
shockwave91:

.......ah ah!!!!!

I dey vex na
Re: Call-back!!! Basket-mouth Apologizes to Davido And Dbanj by CHARLYX9: 6:32am On Jul 24, 2015
i just noticed early last year that basketmouth has lost it as a comedian(actually he was alwasys boring from the start of crack ya ribs to flatmates) but now he is more aof a public stunter and a troublemaker looking for what people will say e.g wizkid,davido,dbanj.the other time he tackled wizkid by going to shopping for baby's clothes after wizkid's show,again he went on saying that we didnt elect a magician but a president now its davido and dbanj idi not deserve to win award.plz if you think this guy gat no talent(which he doesn't have b4 only that he was known for ding it) and just a faded brat.hit the like button

1 Like

Re: Call-back!!! Basket-mouth Apologizes to Davido And Dbanj by mikigen(m): 7:06am On Jul 24, 2015
veave:

Chop kiss kiss
smiley[tnx jare oya take am too!
Re: Call-back!!! Basket-mouth Apologizes to Davido And Dbanj by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 24, 2015
Dese comedian dudes tho from akpororo Dinner performance to Basketmouth..
Re: Call-back!!! Basket-mouth Apologizes to Davido And Dbanj by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 24, 2015
Houseofglam7:

I dey vex na
Baby wax up?
Re: Call-back!!! Basket-mouth Apologizes to Davido And Dbanj by Chestar5(f): 11:23am On Jul 24, 2015
Good for him and his ministry undecided
Re: Call-back!!! Basket-mouth Apologizes to Davido And Dbanj by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 24, 2015
Houseofglam7:

I dey vex na
no dey vex like dis. Kai! Ur blood dey hot pass blue flame o
Re: Call-back!!! Basket-mouth Apologizes to Davido And Dbanj by chomytex(f): 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
I said it!.
In my own opinion I think they should just ignore him.
Re: Call-back!!! Basket-mouth Apologizes to Davido And Dbanj by Houseofglam7(f): 1:04pm On Jul 24, 2015
shockwave91:

no dey vex like dis. Kai! Ur blood dey hot pass blue flame o

Re: Call-back!!! Basket-mouth Apologizes to Davido And Dbanj by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2015
Houseofglam7:

hehe. abeg help me tell dat horse to close his mouth. Chineke me!! shocked
Re: Call-back!!! Basket-mouth Apologizes to Davido And Dbanj by Houseofglam7(f): 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
shockwave91:

hehe. abeg help me tell dat horse to close his mouth. Chineke me!! shocked

Lol
Re: Call-back!!! Basket-mouth Apologizes to Davido And Dbanj by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
Houseofglam7:

Lol
the guy no dey brush shocked

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Exposes Her Entire Body In ‘bikini’ Costume At Barbados / Who Rocked It Better, Omotola Or Toke Makinwa? (photos) / Rapper 50 Cent Stocks His Fridge With Plenty Cool Cash (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.