Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Taylor Swift Apologizes To Nicki Minaj Over Twitter Mis-understanding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Taylor Swift Apologizes To Nicki Minaj Over Twitter Mis-understanding (611 Views)

Nicki Minaj Over Exposed Boobs During Paris Fashion Week. Photos / Oritsefemi Apologizes To Fans From Hospital Bed After Quilox Fight / Comedian Akpororo Apologizes To Kate Henshaw After Her Outburst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taylor Swift Apologizes To Nicki Minaj Over Twitter Mis-understanding by realitytopline: 11:24pm On Jul 23, 2015
We can all breathe easier now that the great battle that was Taylor Swift vs. Nicki Minaj is over.
On Thursday, pop star Swift tweeted a "my bad" after mistakenly believing that a Minaj tweet was all about her.
"I thought I was being called out," Swift tweeted. "I missed the point, I misunderstood, then misspoke. I'm sorry, Nicki."
The rapper later explained that she was addressing the issue of a lack of recognition for minority artists, but Swift, who was nominated, took it personally, and it was on. Swift even offered to take Minaj on stage with her if she won.
[url]realitytopline..com[/url]

Re: Taylor Swift Apologizes To Nicki Minaj Over Twitter Mis-understanding by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
undecided
Re: Taylor Swift Apologizes To Nicki Minaj Over Twitter Mis-understanding by Nobody: 1:23am On Jul 24, 2015
damn.. I thought it would last longer, I was gonna get some popcorn for another fight updates.
Re: Taylor Swift Apologizes To Nicki Minaj Over Twitter Mis-understanding by Nobody: 2:31am On Jul 24, 2015
ROSYL:
damn.. I thought it would last longer, I was gonna get some popcorn for another fight updates.

blessed are the peacemakers, 4 dey shall be called sons of God smiley
Re: Taylor Swift Apologizes To Nicki Minaj Over Twitter Mis-understanding by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 24, 2015
Team Nicki.
Re: Taylor Swift Apologizes To Nicki Minaj Over Twitter Mis-understanding by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 24, 2015
Ndi ara. That's why queen bey is better than them.
Re: Taylor Swift Apologizes To Nicki Minaj Over Twitter Mis-understanding by lekkie073(m): 6:55am On Jul 24, 2015
rokiatu:
Team Nicki.
before nko Who u for team with?

#figure8

(1) (Reply)

Handsome Adrian Grenier And James Corden Share US$1 Million Fund In The Venture / Akon And Kcee Strikes A Deal As He Visits Lagos,nigeria. / Kylie Jenner -hot Cake Or Hot Mess?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.