Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,104 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:02 AM

Check Out Photo Of A Boy Chilling On The Bumper Of A Car - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Check Out Photo Of A Boy Chilling On The Bumper Of A Car (39094 Views)

Pictures You Can Relate To If You Don't Have A Car In Lagos (Funny) / When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" / When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out Photo Of A Boy Chilling On The Bumper Of A Car by udomma1005(m): 12:52am On Jul 25, 2015
Datts a BMW there! Club BeeMaa 4 life

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photo Of A Boy Chilling On The Bumper Of A Car by AbugaBugatti(m): 8:15am On Jul 25, 2015
osazone1:
I came across this photo and was wondering what the
child
was feeling like.
good sense of life in any action based upon its contents, good boy no dulling. He use any opportunities to enjoy life.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photo Of A Boy Chilling On The Bumper Of A Car by osazone1(m): 1:30am On Jul 27, 2015
chimkaire:
shocked is this some kinda prank or what shocked sad
What do you think?
Re: Check Out Photo Of A Boy Chilling On The Bumper Of A Car by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 27, 2015
osazone1:

What do you think?
...you came late/lame lipsrsealed
Re: Check Out Photo Of A Boy Chilling On The Bumper Of A Car by justin5050: 9:23am On Jul 27, 2015
hahahahaha this is funny ooo
Re: Check Out Photo Of A Boy Chilling On The Bumper Of A Car by osazone1(m): 10:31am On Jul 27, 2015
chimkaire:
...you came late/lame lipsrsealed
Sorry.. Didn't mean no offense
Re: Check Out Photo Of A Boy Chilling On The Bumper Of A Car by jbblues24(m): 2:55pm On May 31, 2019
I see you have something to talk about. Well, I have something to shout about. Infact something to sing about. But I'll just keep quiet and let you carry on. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Man Makes Monkey His Best Friend (photo) / Funny Gym Memes That Will Make Your Day / LOL!! That Moment When You've Fixed Your Wedding Date B4 The Fuel Crisis [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.