Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

How Pure Is This GSD, Pls Help - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How Pure Is This GSD, Pls Help (6987 Views)

Please How Pure Is This GSD... / Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. / My New Gsd, Pls Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Pure Is This GSD, Pls Help by emeka2847: 2:39am On Jul 24, 2015
Pls by letting me know how pure this GSD is. Her ears are so flat and general appearance is suspicious. I bought her as GSD full breed.
She's 7 months here.

Thanks.

Re: How Pure Is This GSD, Pls Help by kunlesufyan(m): 6:20am On Jul 24, 2015
45%pure

2 Likes

Re: How Pure Is This GSD, Pls Help by Namdeenero(m): 8:33am On Jul 24, 2015
Looks very pure to me
Re: How Pure Is This GSD, Pls Help by mayorall(m): 8:35am On Jul 24, 2015
Sorry my friend. This dog is cute but not pure. If you are a lover of pure breed, you need to sell or give her out to someone who can take care of her. Google images will be of help in showing you pure breed GSD.
Re: How Pure Is This GSD, Pls Help by olisafincy(m): 8:55am On Jul 24, 2015
To know a pure GSD
1. The ear must stand erect at all time.

1 Like

Re: How Pure Is This GSD, Pls Help by olisafincy(m): 8:56am On Jul 24, 2015
Real german shepherd characteristics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Pure Is This GSD, Pls Help by wunmi590(m): 12:21pm On Jul 24, 2015
olisafincy:
Real german shepherd characteristics

You mean like Zara?
Re: How Pure Is This GSD, Pls Help by powchiey(m): 12:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
Looks good.. What most pipu fail 2 understand is u need to place ur dog on certain multivitamin/supplements for optimum breed features to show and conform well... dis dog is not d worse gsd in naija... Cud get better...
Re: How Pure Is This GSD, Pls Help by powchiey(m): 12:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
Especialli if d dog is 4rm good parnts but not meeting up to standard of dat of d parntx... Owner myt not doing enuff speak 2 ur vet e wud enlyten u more... Don't thro away or sell d dog in a hurry...
Re: How Pure Is This GSD, Pls Help by olisafincy(m): 2:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
Thats what i mean.
wunmi590:

You mean like Zara?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Pure Is This GSD, Pls Help by wunmi590(m): 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
olisafincy:
Thats what i mean.

You are on point
Re: How Pure Is This GSD, Pls Help by sozima87: 3:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
If you don't need it give him/her to me. I don't need pure breed I need a friend

6 Likes

Re: How Pure Is This GSD, Pls Help by smileysmiles(f): 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2015
wunmi590:

You mean like Zara?

Show off of life grin
Re: How Pure Is This GSD, Pls Help by wunmi590(m): 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
smileysmiles:

Show off of life grin

Hmmmm
Re: How Pure Is This GSD, Pls Help by Apitch(m): 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2015
This is the same reason fights started on pet section! Someone says "pls rate my dog" and when people complies, they are tagged oversabi, and stuffs.
When do we learn to handle criticizm maturely?
Micheal Jackson always PAYS critics to do their job on all his songs and when the song pass, mehn it's a hit. That's the attitude of a wise man
So brothers and sisters let's stop seeing critics as bad belle.
Arcbay please come out from hidding, ur presence is needed here. PS not on this topic o but on pet section BIKO. I knee down dey beg. And for other gurus too abeg make una come teach us o.
I learnt majority of what I know about dogs here and keeping them taught me the rest but now it seems the learning has stopped cos people are now being too careful to talk and commenting their reserves.
Daalu nu o
Re: How Pure Is This GSD, Pls Help by Prodeegee(m): 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
Very pure
Re: How Pure Is This GSD, Pls Help by emeka2847: 7:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
Thanks everybody.
The comments are a little conflicting.
Looking at the pictures above, my dog is sure far from being pure. But I once told that Prodeegee is an expert so I am confused.
I am worried cos I spend a lot on her. For feeding and paying the vet. I just want to decide whether to get another puppy and start again, that is if she won't change. I have been spending serious money on her.

Pls feel free to say your the feeling.

And I am confused.
Re: How Pure Is This GSD, Pls Help by Prodeegee(m): 7:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
emeka2847:
Thanks everybody.
Looking at the pictures above, my dog is sure far from being pure. But I once told that Prodeegee is an expert so I am confused.
I am worried cos I spend a lot on her. For feeding and paying the vet. I just want to decide whether to get another puppy and start again, that is if she won't change. I have been spending serious money on her.

And I am confused.
Thats the lie everyone tells nowadays.

youre confused because you didnt get the expected response. you said "Looking at the pictures above, my dog is sure far from being pure" meaning you know what your dog is. Why come for more criticism? it really doesnt matter wether its pure or no. it doesnt change the ability of the dog.
Re: How Pure Is This GSD, Pls Help by tunergy(m): 8:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
emeka2847:
Pls by letting me know how pure this GSD is. Her ears are so flat and general appearance is suspicious. I bought her as GSD full breed.
She's 7 months here.

Thanks.

Emeka i believe your expectation is a Buff dog that will make people run at sight of the Dog.
That's everyone's dream. Your Dog can achieve that too.
I will suggest you get a feeding routine that will soothe your GSD.

Try something New, introduce Raw food, let this guy have lots of exercise too.

I believe a month of this should show some difference.

Best Regards
Re: How Pure Is This GSD, Pls Help by emeka2847: 10:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
Me lie again? Why should I lie when we don't even know each other. I said I am confused because half here say she's pure and another half say she's not. And I used the picture and your comment to illustrate.

Some months ago I posted her pix here and asked for advise cos I was spending money and need to decide. I remember then that someone commented that you're an expert and we should wait for your comment. That's why I called you an expert above. Nothing else.

So far nothing has changed in her appearance. By the way, it's my first time of buying a dog.

Which should I take? I really don't know why you think I need to lie. To achieve what pls?

Prodeegee:
Thats the lie everyone tells nowadays.

youre confused because you didnt get the expected response. you said "Looking at the pictures above, my dog is sure far from being pure" meaning you know what your dog is. Why come for more criticism? it really doesnt matter wether its pure or no. it doesnt change the ability of the dog.

Re: How Pure Is This GSD, Pls Help by tobolos(m): 10:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
emeka2847:
Thanks everybody.

And I am confused.

Dear OP,

You have a lovely friend there.

it would have been better if you had brought up this verification exercise before you adopted the dog.
Verifying its purity now will only make you hate the babe the more.
Just continue to show love to this lovely pup irrespective of her purity.Ur wahala go pay one day!

With a better nutrition(not neccessary xpensive) and supplements you can bring out the fullest potentials in this dog.
The floppy ear is not a prob @ this age.I believe it will come up soon after the calcium building up his dentition is fully completed.
I also have a 7 months GSD whose one ear is not completely erected.

Pls,Further critics might lead to another case of abandonment like Tuff and dat won't be nice.

Cheers
Re: How Pure Is This GSD, Pls Help by Prodeegee(m): 12:24am On Jul 25, 2015
emeka2847:
Me lie again? Why should I lie when we don't even know each other. I said I am confused because half here say she's pure and another half say she's not. And I used the picture and your comment to illustrate.

Some months ago I posted her pix here and asked for advise cos I was spending money and need to decide. I remember then that someone commented that you're an expert and we should wait for your comment. That's why I called you an expert above. Nothing else.

So far nothing has changed in her appearance. By the way, it's my first time of buying a dog.

Which should I take? I really don't know why you think I need to lie. To achieve what pls?

chai...youre getting it all wrong, i meant everyone lies and not you.

anyways, i apologize for the confusion
Re: How Pure Is This GSD, Pls Help by powchiey(m): 8:22am On Jul 25, 2015
Get her a very lovely male companion 4rm solid line and u will be surprised @ d puppies dey myt make incase future breeding happens 4rm both of dem....

1 Like

Re: How Pure Is This GSD, Pls Help by Namdeenero(m): 9:46am On Jul 25, 2015
Guy ur dog is just 7months old and u expect it to look like the gsds someone posted up there.. Give it time, like 1 and half years. Google gsd development stages or 7months old gsd pics and compare with yours, you'll see what i mean

1 Like

Re: How Pure Is This GSD, Pls Help by olisafincy(m): 3:11pm On Jul 25, 2015
LOLZ GUYS DEY BEG DOGS THIS DAYS
sozima87:
If you don't need it give him/her to me. I don't need pure breed I need a friend
Re: How Pure Is This GSD, Pls Help by aguizm(m): 7:01pm On Jul 25, 2015
Op u are not a true dog lover. If you truly love dogs u wouldn't be here crying about ur dog's purity.Take the dog home,love and care for her whether Pure breed or not. I feel pity for that dog because I know u ain't gonna continue caring for her.So better dash her out to the guy begging u then call Olomoadebayo as him dey Europe now mk him buy one pure breed for u as he is coming back.

One night now u may decide to go dump that dog like those innocent boerboel and Caucasian true dog lovers adopted.

Buying dogs because others are buying no love and passion attached.

Just no mk me vex here Mr Op.

1 Like

Re: How Pure Is This GSD, Pls Help by arcbay(m): 9:42am On Jul 26, 2015
Apitch:
This is the same reason fights started on pet section! Someone says "pls rate my dog" and when people complies, they are tagged oversabi, and stuffs.
When do we learn to handle criticizm maturely?
Micheal Jackson always PAYS critics to do their job on all his songs and when the song pass, mehn it's a hit. That's the attitude of a wise man
So brothers and sisters let's stop seeing critics as bad belle.
Arcbay please come out from hidding, ur presence is needed here. PS not on this topic o but on pet section BIKO. I knee down dey beg. And for other gurus too abeg make una come teach us o.
I learnt majority of what I know about dogs here and keeping them taught me the rest but now it seems the learning has stopped cos people are now being too careful to talk and commenting their reserves.
Daalu nu o

Bro...I believe no one has a monopoly of knowledge, we live to learn and we learn to live....but if in the process, a particular clique begins taking offense, don't u think the right thing is to stay low? I learn everyday, I take cues from little things.my greatest aim is to pass the little I know onto other pet lovers, just the same way I learn too...I just don't want to get caught up in another e-war.
Re: How Pure Is This GSD, Pls Help by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
now this is what am saying.... raising a dog without love n passion. sorry op u r not also 'a pure dog owner' .....no offence please wink. all this critics will only decrease your care for the dog. in case u want it out, please do let me know

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My 3 Yr Old Cane Corso - Igwe / German Shepherd Dogs Available For For Sale / 16 biggest Dogs in the world

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.