Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) (51218 Views)

Man Found Dead In His Bedroom Beside His Python Pet In U.K.(Photos) / Monkey Adopts Chicken As They Become Inseparable In Israel (Photos) / Monkey Grabs A Girl's Clothe In The Zoo - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 24, 2015
it ate their livestock.

kamair237:
black man destroying d eco system....
wat did DAT monkey do to dem
Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by taha24: 10:27am On Jul 24, 2015
MrCork:

..WOW...hear in London, we capture and take them to vet....in that place Nigeria,u people shoot & take them market....even corkroach sef, u shoot....don't u people hav Animal rights?... YOU HOMEBASE PEOPLE MENNNNNN!!! (no oofeinse) undecided
u aj boy ur father.

1 Like

Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by bekee72: 10:28am On Jul 24, 2015
ogochukwu247:
AGO IWOYE BABOON

[img]http://4.bp..com/-0gK3YCB3gGI/VbE8HL3fVZI/AAAAAAAF_pE/GKwcbJEAqak/s320/7.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-8r7S-xB5QqE/VbE8HndCb7I/AAAAAAAF_pM/geryd31SG6I/s320/8.jpg[/img]
This giant Monkey was killed in his area in Oru, Ago Iwoye, in Ogun state this morning. The Monkey had been in town since yesterday, eating peoples life stock. It was shot in the head today. See more photos after the cut...

i hope they eat it after killing it..

http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/07/photos-giant-monkey-shot-dead-in-ogun.html

[img]http://4.bp..com/-0WqhUsj8ta0/VbE8MypmGTI/AAAAAAAF_pU/3ncj39wUZKE/s400/1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-F-Pv2Os4glE/VbE8NQu2TAI/AAAAAAAF_pY/5wW6KTGRcW4/s400/2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-wpL7rrc4tbE/VbE8NzV_uSI/AAAAAAAF_pg/Twfq1LadD8M/s400/4.jpg[/img]

source

why should u kill it,they r not harmful as u can see how they r treated in south african. or are u hunger for meat
Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by sunnyuche1(m): 10:30am On Jul 24, 2015
madgoat:

Bros how will monkey eat livestock grin
that guy is high on something cheap.

1 Like

Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 24, 2015
kamair237:
black man destroying d eco system....
wat did DAT monkey do to dem

We urgently need animal rights group in Africa, especially Nigeria. It is so barbaric to see how our people destroy animals and post them on NL. Even as close as Kenya, they protect their wild and make such source of revenue. In Nigeria, we destroy them. Anyway, if Boko haram can kill hundreds and our leaders pretend not to know, is it animals they will care about?

These ones will now be shouting bush-meat. Hope they won't contact another Ebola
Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by jeje123(m): 10:35am On Jul 24, 2015
olajosy:
Wat a shame 2u2!!! If u guyz av notin 2say y don't u say notin rather dan making jest of d word of God... Ask 4wisdom and understanding frm God and u'll definately receives it...
U must be sick up-stair for judging ur fellow human being who are u self?
Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 24, 2015
Dem go still chop that beast.... Have you all forgotten that its species alongside bat and monkey gives EBOLA
Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by Phiniz(m): 10:44am On Jul 24, 2015
ogochukwu247:
AGO IWOYE BABOON

[img]http://4.bp..com/-0gK3YCB3gGI/VbE8HL3fVZI/AAAAAAAF_pE/GKwcbJEAqak/s320/7.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-8r7S-xB5QqE/VbE8HndCb7I/AAAAAAAF_pM/geryd31SG6I/s320/8.jpg[/img]
This giant Monkey was killed in his area in Oru, Ago Iwoye, in Ogun state this morning. The Monkey had been in town since yesterday, eating peoples life stock. It was shot in the head today. See more photos after the cut...

i hope they eat it after killing it..

[img]http://4.bp..com/-0WqhUsj8ta0/VbE8MypmGTI/AAAAAAAF_pU/3ncj39wUZKE/s400/1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-F-Pv2Os4glE/VbE8NQu2TAI/AAAAAAAF_pY/5wW6KTGRcW4/s400/2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-wpL7rrc4tbE/VbE8NzV_uSI/AAAAAAAF_pg/Twfq1LadD8M/s400/4.jpg[/img]

source

CAN U ACT, SING OR MODEL. JOIN PHINIX ENTERTAINMENT ENUGU,LETS TAKE U TO UR DREAM LAND....CALL 07035205088 OR 08185075799
Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by Emdee590(m): 10:47am On Jul 24, 2015
Princecalm:
if it was in advanced countries, it would simply be caught alive, treated and them taken to the zoo,

As e come be Nigeria nko, land of underdeveloped... Na to tellam naa
Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by Intrepid01(m): 10:48am On Jul 24, 2015
yang:
Poor unfortunate animal was born in the zoo.

The zoo which does not recognize the right to life of its citizens talk more of animals

In saner countries, [b]we [/b]would be domesticated and turned to a movie star

Yea WE can still domesticate you, afteral from your use of "WE" you are of similar breed..lol (no offeinse)
Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 24, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
animal right in Nigeria ends in pot of soup. Mchew

the monkey want resembles you sha
Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 24, 2015
Taylor86:
D zoo nation killing what is meant to be kept in the zoo

OBJ younger bro murdered in cold blood

he must hear this

Anyway still waiting for buharis 2million jobs creation per year

Osun and ogun state...hmmm

Jesus should beta not come in any form of a thief or animal

osun and ogun ppl will kill him

LWKM
Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 11:12am On Jul 24, 2015
hadura29:
In this same us and UK you hypocrites Re shouting, they have "open season and close season" to kill or not to kill these animals.

Why undermine what we do here just coz y'all have been opportuned to get visa to a place were the systems works and comparing it to here were we are hoping things would get better...

All these 9ja foreigners, if y'all don't have something sensible to say please stfu..

Waiting for your criticism though.....

Till then, monkey sweet pass goat coz I don chop one before.... grin

Rumpelstiltskin how market?

grin grin No be small lashing oooo.......but well said! I for like taste the monkey meat too but fear of ***** no gree me embarassed
Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by gbens2000(m): 11:18am On Jul 24, 2015
Taylor86:

he must hear this

i wonder how iq is nw scarce in dis country.chai
Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:26am On Jul 24, 2015
mobuch:

the monkey want resembles you sha
oldman with no s...e...n....s....e. Mercy of the lord will come down to you.
Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by Prodeegee(m): 11:44am On Jul 24, 2015
This shdnt be on fp...what are we portraying our coutry as?
Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by Fastlearner(m): 11:44am On Jul 24, 2015
So unfortunate Nigerians can do dis,not fair I think the next thing to do is Taxidermy.
Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by say4gunit(m): 11:55am On Jul 24, 2015
the person that shot the monkey should be arrested and taken to court!
Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by hadura29(m): 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
grin grin No be small lashing oooo.......but well said! I for like taste the monkey meat too but fear of ***** no gree me embarassed

Abegi no fear Ebola jor, the week they declared Nigeria Ebola free, I was lucky to be at Ekiti then. The speed wey I take chop bush meat then (etu, Oya etc) he pass Mario speed...

I just sent you an email on yahoo.... grin

1 Like

Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
gatiano:
Foo lish like you and blind at the same time, can't you see the skin of the baboon(dog monkey)? All monkeys have white skin underneath their furs except for one green faced baboon which monkey europeans claimed they(europeans) got HIV from.

You no fit identify sarcasm when you see one. I wonder how you dey take cross motor way.

1 Like

Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by adaxxy: 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
MrCork:

..WOW...hear in London, we capture and take them to vet....in that place Nigeria,u people shoot & take them market....even corkroach sef, u shoot....don't u people hav Animal rights?... YOU HOMEBASE PEOPLE MENNNNNN!!! (no oofeinse) undecided
You again MrCork with your grammatical error if you want to speak English be clear about it if not stop embarrassing your family and shut the fuc...k up as if you are are better than everyone here.
Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by adaxxy: 12:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
animal right in Nigeria ends in pot of soup. Mchew
@MrCork it is(here and not hear in London)
Olodo rabata oju eja loo mooje oooni lo paper silati loo ma lo
Mcheew
OTONDO LIKE YOU grin undecided
Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by lampardizik(m): 1:08pm On Jul 24, 2015
In London they don't spell like you did bellow

MrCork:

'here' ,'you' ,'and take them to the market' ,'Cockroach' I don't think there such a word as 'sef' in the English language, again it's 'you' 'you' again, 'have', "YOU HOMEBASE PEOPLE" whatever you mean by that, and lastly I think its 'offence' you meant

Please take note

1 Like

Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by Stephanx1988(m): 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
Rest In Peace to d DEAD.......
Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by lampardizik(m): 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
kamair237:
black man destroying d eco system.... wat did DAT monkey do to dem

Erm,it ate their life stock(I don't know if Baboons do that)
If you read the post you would have known
Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by dblaisepascal(m): 1:17pm On Jul 24, 2015
MrCork:

@MrCock, I see know reason arguing with a pennis.. I can imagine someone calling himself "urethra system" , or better still' an asshole........ u have a chance of 50/50, apologise to Nigerians or get a dirtypussy for dinner
Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by lampardizik(m): 1:17pm On Jul 24, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

no offense, but you don't seem like you reside in london.
You probably live in the same local government where the monkey was shot!

You are a Genius
Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by Hero10001: 1:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
adedayourt:
in developed country dis animal ll be captured nd takeb to d zoo. it becomes a source of income to d state.

so wats d gain now after killin it
source of protein.
Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by dblaisepascal(m): 1:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
yang:
Poor unfortunate animal was born in the zoo.

The zoo which does not recognize the right to life of its citizens talk more of animals

In saner countries, we would be domesticated and turned to a movie star
same U.S where they live like pigs,,, man fucking a shit hole.....our greatest problem is having black Americans who forgot their forefathers were once slaves, brutalised by those who still enslave them till date
Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by sladimeji(m): 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
Taylor86:

he must hear this

stupid post....isoro odi si kristi
Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by kazzonline: 1:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
Taylor86:

he must hear this

Woukd you be happy if somone called your fathers younger brother a baboon?always caution the rubbish u post online,it might come back to haunt you.
Re: Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
Topccy007:
RIP. May god grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Removed my shades.....

Oh it looks like one of the TANoid politcians
. Never thought a baboon's death could make FP. Really thought it was a human.

Crazy guy! grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dog Adopts A Human Pose While Cruising Down A Highway( Pics, Video) / My Pets... Croc, Monitor Lizard, Tortoise / We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.