Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

3 Ways To Invest Yourself Financially. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 3 Ways To Invest Yourself Financially. (420 Views)

3 Ways To Make Money On Youtube Without Adsense / I Have 300K To Invest With On My Blog, What And What Should I Get? / 3 Ways To Stop Bots From Messing Up Your Website Traffic Analytics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Ways To Invest Yourself Financially. by Frankicent(m): 9:06am On Jul 24, 2015
You might be expecting something big probably, a quick recipe to financial breakthrough. Truth be told there are no quick ways to financial breakthrough it only exist in the dream world. So let no one deceive you. In life you will only get recipe, instruction, step by step guard to financial breakthrough.

”3 Ways To Invest Yourself Financially”.

IT’S NOTHING NEW RATHER THAN THIS THREE
1:EDUCATION
2:ACQUIRED SKILLS
3:TALENT

Some might find this post deceiving or annoying. But this are the three financial pillars of life and i believe this post will give most people a second thought.

1:EDUCATION
Most people believe without education an individual is financially doomed. I wouldn’t say yes to this. We all no education can make you go places and be recognized. I stand to this theory.
Some learned people will become successful financially either by good degrees or opportunity’s while,Other learned people even solid degree holder still fail to make it financially. Apart from common words ” it’s the bad political leaders” ” Spiritual bondage”“Unfavourable degrees” and so on. Some are totally lost and give up too easily cause.
1. they focus too much on such mentality.

2.. There educational dream fail to catch up with them

That’s why year to year most learned people are hopeless, broke and fail to dream of a better means of survival. And next you hear is …..jobless for years.
Bill gate said
” I failed in some subjects in exam, but my friend passed in all. Now he is an engineer in Microsoft and I am the owner of Microsoft.

I don’t quote that down because of your pass or whatever. I did cause, if a billionaire like bill gate got such terrible past school problem he still never gave up. He dreamt of becoming someone else that’s to be the owner of Microsoft and today we all no of bill gate.
Today you might not be favoured cause of your degree or lack of opportunity. That doesn’t mean you should give up too quickly just keep praying, pursue your dreams and temporary/Permanently stick to NO 2 OR 3 until you get there.

For me as still student i stick to this word by Dr Ben Carson

“Work hard and do your best. You will be recognized and move onward”

I believe in that word and pray for my future tomorrow. If you a student do the same.

2:ACQUIRED SKILLS

Nobody is born with this it’s just only creative and focus that bring up acquired skills.You as a blogger earning a 6 figure income monthly, an importer getting good sales, you doing well in your offline business, a coach getting positive result from his athletes.All thanks to GOD and and your hard work.Some see people doing perfectly well with there skills most will crave passion for it and pursue any means of learning such skills for itself and they, later will become successful doing it. While few will only admire,keep dreaming, and give there self a cross determination after waking up they realize there going no were why? Cause something in you is missing and that is
DISCIPLINE, SELF DECISION AND BIG DREAMS.
I no you got your own dreams but yours aren’t going deep. Am not asking you to start thinking until your BP is high. What I mean is spent time to relax your self do some metal exercise and think. Mostly negative imagine your self failing again and getting up to jointhe race. You fail stand and run it will make you to be determined. That’s how I think mostly negative sometimes I”l say“what if this doesn’t work for me? It must have a prefect plan B already created in me or rather it will work.”Sometimes when I share my thought will few people some, Some will love you and your ideas. Mostly the ladies [Ambitious ones] while few will laugh and say this dude is crazy.If you crave interest for something. Positive, something that will break the chains of financial doom. Go for it and meetwith people [not the ignorant ones] people that are ready to help develop that zeal out of you.Like they say
“If you can’t beat them you join them” [Positive]

All you need do is show your 100% interest Soon with patience and zeal you Will make it.

Source:http://geeklogic.net/3-ways-to-invest-yourself-financially/

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways To Invest Yourself Financially. by ShutdownBrown24(m): 9:39am On Jul 24, 2015
NIce one dude
Re: 3 Ways To Invest Yourself Financially. by Frankicent(m): 10:47am On Jul 24, 2015
ShutdownBrown24:
NIce one dude

thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

How To Downgrade From Windows 10 To Previous Windows. / Complete School Management & Information System Portal - Www.afriportal.com / Browse With Airtel Sim Wit No Xtra Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.