Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

4 Ways To Boost Male Fertility - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 4 Ways To Boost Male Fertility (767 Views)

Sudden Death: 4 Ways Sex Can Kill You (Pics) / 11 Factors That Can Destroy Male Fertility / Male Fertility – 10 Fruits That Increase Sperm Count (2) (3) (4)

4 Ways To Boost Male Fertility by stjudeclinic: 10:37am On Jul 24, 2015
1. Go on gym dates;
Working out together with your woman is a great first step. Regular exercise decreases fat and increases lean muscle, leading to less estrogen and more testosterone and better sperm production.

2. Keep things loose;
Too snug running tights, bike shorts or boxers may increase heat around his testicles which is bad for sperm production.

3. Skip the hot tub;
Yes, its great for sore muscles. But research shows that ultrahot water, stunts the production of sperm.

4: Check your supplements;
Make sure you are not taking any testosterone supplements or prohormones to gain muscle. "Testosterone that comes from outside the body is bad for sperm.
For contact call:08183170656
Re: 4 Ways To Boost Male Fertility by babadem2much(m): 1:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
If really this are the tips then i don't have problem with that. But i can't do with tight cuz if no wear am d tin go be like say e dey attention ask copers them go tell u. How ever i de kakaraka

Re: 4 Ways To Boost Male Fertility by healthlife(m): 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
There are several factors responsible for low sperm count. Factors like infection,nutrient shortage, hormone imbalance ,stress,poor prostrate health, etc. Taking supplements that help attend to these possible causes of low sperm count is one of the best ways to boost sperm count easily.I have prescribed supplements to patients with low sperm count issues for a reasonable length of time and I have received wonderful results and feedback from those who have used them. There are lots of good quality herbal/ nutritional supplements in the market but I can only speak authoritatively about the brand I have had an experience with. And that is the Swissgarde brand. You can google SWISSGARDE on the web or call 08023467737 , 08187216171 for more enquiries.

How To Prevent Premature Ejaculation / See Annie Idibias Breast Cancer Awareness Victims / Benefits Of Morning Sex

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8