Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Online Scammer - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Online Scammer (510 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Scammer by jayquebg: 10:42am On Jul 24, 2015
Ladies, we really need to be careful about this online shopping thingy. A lady @infinitywears_ suddenly started following me on instagram and i checked her page and saw she's got quite some stuffs. I ordered from her and asked how i would get my order, she said she stays in Port Harcourt but she sends everywhere. she then told me to make payment and then i would get my order in 2 or 3 days after. I did send the money to her and that was the last time i heard from her. She has barred my number, blocked me on instagram and even whatsapp. Anytime i call with a strange number, she would drop the call at the mention of my name. Her name is Promise Taiwo with a gtb account number 0170971862 her number is +2349031753738, IG ady is @infinitywears_ and website is www.pikore.com/infinitywears_. i wonder how many people has fell victim
Re: Online Scammer by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 24, 2015
Stupidity at it's peak.
Re: Online Scammer by debbydee(f): 11:25am On Jul 24, 2015
i am sorry to read about the loss. Be more careful next time.

I also sell clothes and i certainly will not behave this way.
Re: Online Scammer by udysweet(f): 6:13am On Jul 25, 2015
This is bad. People should not do this. I checked her page it's private.
Re: Online Scammer by byvan03: 11:49am On Jul 25, 2015
Before you pay your money online, look for a traceable seller. If it is on Nl, follow the seller through threads and do your background check. Any seller that can't show u life pics on request might probably be a scammer, if your goods can't be sent out 24hrs after payment, then something is amiss.

Demand for another picture of your goods apart from the one posted, always follow your guts. I am a seller here and certainly can't run because some of my NL friends will simply bring you to my doorstep grin,yes I have hanged out with a few wonderful people I met here in real life kiss.

Any seller that answers "oh yes"! To all buyers terms might not be real. If you say Kano, they quickly accept that they can send even when they are based in PH, even if you want to send to America, they quickly tell you they can send.

So sorry for your loss, people should stop doing this to honest sellers angry.
Re: Online Scammer by byvan03: 11:53am On Jul 25, 2015
Op also note that the lady started following you which is a telling sign, no honest seller jumps on people like that.

(1) (Reply)

Daily Deal From Micostarmall / For Your Uk Imported Bale; Female Gowns, Boy Shirts N Polos, Call 08083817074 / Still Keep Warm And Fashion During The Cold Weather?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.