Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Wembly: How Many Of You Played This Football Game ? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Wembly: How Many Of You Played This Football Game ? (871 Views)

If You Think That Life Is Hard, Then You've Never Played This Mission... / Who Has Succesfully Played Fifa 16 Or 17 On Pc??? / “NBA 2K16” Is The Better Basketball Game I’ve Each Played (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wembly: How Many Of You Played This Football Game ? by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 24, 2015
How many of you played this football game in your childhood? grin

I did , that was in early 90s

Re: Wembly: How Many Of You Played This Football Game ? by ibrams(m): 11:14am On Jul 24, 2015
waow.....champions league
i did this like.....die
i was always the winner dont knw why?.....grin

1 Like

Re: Wembly: How Many Of You Played This Football Game ? by jamex93(m): 11:36am On Jul 24, 2015
hahahaha we plenty

even seun go play am I know

1 Like

Re: Wembly: How Many Of You Played This Football Game ? by jamex93(m): 11:37am On Jul 24, 2015
ibrams:
waow.....champions league i did this like.....die i was always the winner dont knw why?.....grin

lie lie

1 Like

Re: Wembly: How Many Of You Played This Football Game ? by ibrams(m): 11:42am On Jul 24, 2015
jamex93:

lie lie
nah u talk dat one.......
Re: Wembly: How Many Of You Played This Football Game ? by Famocious(m): 11:45am On Jul 24, 2015
I played it too...when men were boiz grin

1 Like

Re: Wembly: How Many Of You Played This Football Game ? by omokab: 11:46am On Jul 24, 2015
Gonna the days. We call it table soccer. We started it from school table but later to open floor( plastered floor). We normally used biro cover to play it. Very interesting game. My goalkeeper then use to be mentoletum cover. I don't know the time you will be chanced so that I can challenge for open game.

1 Like

Re: Wembly: How Many Of You Played This Football Game ? by DeHero1: 5:05pm On Jul 24, 2015
I remembered a boy who cried because he was won....ordinary canter soccer o...

Who know Chelsea and Man U then sef?
Re: Wembly: How Many Of You Played This Football Game ? by Famocious(m): 7:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
DeHero1:
I remembered a boy who cried because he was won....ordinary canter soccer o...

Who know Chelsea and Man U then sef?

As in...

it was big fun playing the game back then..

cc @lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Today's Puzzle...!!! / Figure It Out / Brain Test Explain This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.