Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,309 members, 7,853,433 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:36 PM

Basketmouth Seems To Have Overstep His Boundaries. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Seems To Have Overstep His Boundaries. (525 Views)

Basketmouth's Reply To Man Who Needs Visa To Attend His UK Show / What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane / Basketmouth Pays Senate President Saraki A Courtesy Visit At Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Basketmouth Seems To Have Overstep His Boundaries. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
On his show,"BM Uncensored"which held in Houston, Texas in the United States, the comedian accused the Jonathan administration of doing nothing else other than “stealing” money during tenure.
A video posted on Youtube shows Basketmouth, who was dressed in a sleeveless top and dark trousers, speaking his mind about the high level of corruption that prevailed in the country under Jonathan’s watch.
In the video, the comedian said, “The funny thing is that Buhari is now in power and everyone is hating the guy under two months. I am normally into politics, but when I see some s..t I say it. Goodluck was..... source: http://..com/2015/07/basketmouth-seems-to-have-overstepped.html
Re: Basketmouth Seems To Have Overstep His Boundaries. by christinie(f): 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
He's crazy
Re: Basketmouth Seems To Have Overstep His Boundaries. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
dont understand why he wldnt leave dis ppl and enjoy his life

(1) (Reply)

Does Jay Z’s New All-pinot Champagne Worth $760? (PICS) / We Have Different People On Nairaland / MI Finally Talks About His Love Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.