Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,740 members, 7,809,833 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Must Read Joke Of The Day...i Just Can't Stop Laughing - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Must Read Joke Of The Day...i Just Can't Stop Laughing (1028 Views)

My Belle O! Just Can't Stop Laughing! People are crazy! / Hahahahaha!!!! I Just Can't Stop Laughing.... Please Laugh With Me / I Just Can't Stop Laughing, Wait O!! Are They Serious? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read Joke Of The Day...i Just Can't Stop Laughing by samuelezekiel(m): 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
A Nigerian mother was lucky enough to see her 3 daughters get married the same year, so she called them after the wedding and told them

"Don't forget to text me your first night experience and text it in code"

So..........after a week, the 1st daughter texted.

"NESCAFE".

And the next week the 2nd daughter text

"BENSON"

the mother being an intelligent woman went to get a Nescafe tin and read the label

"fantastic till the last drop"

went to her husband's pack of Benson cigarette and read "Extra long, King size"

she smiled and said "not bad for their ages"

After the next week, the 3rd daughter texted

"NAIROBI-MOMBASA"

the mother then called Kenya airway helpdesk to enquire about their Nairobi-Mombasa flight and they replied

"its 3times daily, 7days a week, and the flight duration is 50mins".

The mother fell down and shouted.

"Igweeeeeeeeeeeee!!! This one will kill my daughter yoooooooh......

Describe this woman in one word.
Re: Must Read Joke Of The Day...i Just Can't Stop Laughing by shalomm: 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
Re: Must Read Joke Of The Day...i Just Can't Stop Laughing by holyteeboy(m): 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
Don't get
Re: Must Read Joke Of The Day...i Just Can't Stop Laughing by yungshekau(m): 3:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
Y shud i undecided
Re: Must Read Joke Of The Day...i Just Can't Stop Laughing by hardeniji(m): 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
I'm hungry wu get food

2 Likes

Re: Must Read Joke Of The Day...i Just Can't Stop Laughing by slimthugchimee(m): 7:07am On Jul 25, 2015
Abeg i won pis, nairaland no even get toilet mtchwww

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

AKPOS The Foolish Patience 9ja Comedy Cartoons / Fatal Accident Along Calaba To Benin Express Way. Graphic Photos / A Fact About Todays Date (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.