Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Toke Makinwa - God Makes Me Forget The Pain Of The Past And Convert It To Power - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa - God Makes Me Forget The Pain Of The Past And Convert It To Power (849 Views)

Video Of Angela Okorie In Church Worshiping God Makes Fans To Blast Her / Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) / Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa - God Makes Me Forget The Pain Of The Past And Convert It To Power by darmys(f): 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
Following her estranged husband going online to beg for her forgiveness, Toke is focusing on God
Toke Makinwa who is yet to reply him has been posting pretty pictures of her self and this inspiring message below that had a line that says " God makes me forget the pain of the past and converts it to power"

We can interprete that in two ways. Toke is forgetting the past (will she forgive him now that the past is forgotten) or is she using her past pain as a tool to empower herself? only time will tell. But we can agree on one thing though. Her new pictures are on Fleek cheesy

Written by DamiNaija

http://daminaija..com/2015/07/toke-makinwa-god-makes-me-forget-pain.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: Toke Makinwa - God Makes Me Forget The Pain Of The Past And Convert It To Power by kbams241: 4:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
Re: Toke Makinwa - God Makes Me Forget The Pain Of The Past And Convert It To Power by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
Fine woman,enjoy ur life
Re: Toke Makinwa - God Makes Me Forget The Pain Of The Past And Convert It To Power by mogboyelade(f): 7:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
God will strengthen you the more.
Re: Toke Makinwa - God Makes Me Forget The Pain Of The Past And Convert It To Power by Babe2sure(f): 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
Beautiful woman. I like your stoic personality.
Life happens! You know......

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa - God Makes Me Forget The Pain Of The Past And Convert It To Power by darmys(f): 7:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
Babe2sure:
Beautiful woman. I like your stoic personality.
Life happens! You know......

Same thing i am beginning to like about her

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa - God Makes Me Forget The Pain Of The Past And Convert It To Power by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
ok

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Who Among These Rappers Do U Consider The Greatest Rapper Of All Time / Lagos State Government Seals Kanu Nwankwo’s Hotel & Worship Centres / Skibbi Of 5 Star Record Finally Speaks On His Purpoted Death On Wazobia FM With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.