Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

SOLVE THIS & Find Out If You Have A Good Heart... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / SOLVE THIS & Find Out If You Have A Good Heart... (451 Views)

Umeh Eulogies Chief Anthony Enukeme For His Good Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLVE THIS & Find Out If You Have A Good Heart... by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
IF YOU'RE SMART, solve this serious problem. And at the end of the day you will PROVE THIS FACT, that all humans are basically selfish. Or you "might" be able to disprove it. Also know that this problem has ONLY ONE CORRECT answer that has been generally accepted to be the right thing. Here's the problem below:

*YOU are the single parent of a child you love with all your heart. One day, your sworn enemy traps you, binds you in chains and makes you watch from a valley two children hanging from a high mountain cliff, swinging from to and fro on thin ropes and afraid of the gravity pulling them from under. One is your beloved child and the other is the only child of your bestfriend who died 5 years ago. As they scream your name, your captor says you must choose whom you want to live or watch them both die in 30 seconds. Now, who would you save?

REMEMBER: There is only ONE CORRECT answer.
Re: SOLVE THIS & Find Out If You Have A Good Heart... by seedgreen(m): 4:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
I just want to comment first before reading it

1 Like

Re: SOLVE THIS & Find Out If You Have A Good Heart... by firefox4th(m): 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
I think my freedom comes first
Re: SOLVE THIS & Find Out If You Have A Good Heart... by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hahaha. Firefox4th, if your freedom comes first, it wouldn't still matter coz both children would be dead in 30secs and you wouldnt be able to reach them fast enough. So, not correct. Think harder. smiley
Re: SOLVE THIS & Find Out If You Have A Good Heart... by ikennaoma(m): 8:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
My child first

1 Like

Re: SOLVE THIS & Find Out If You Have A Good Heart... by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 3:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
I will beg for the enemy to save both children and have his beef with me only.

(1) (Reply)

Internet Users Association Of Nigeria Is About To Be Created. Be Part Of This. / Michael Jackson Doctor Shares Hand-rolled 'cigarette' With Mj's Son / Vin Diesel Breaks Down His 'last Witch Hunter' Trailer, Promises He Doesn't Figh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.