Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time. Any Tips? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time. Any Tips? (1633 Views)

Is Travelling Out Of Nigeria Only Way To Escape The Harsh Economic Situation? / World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time. Any Tips? by slimderek(m): 6:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
HI
I'm travelling out of Nigeria for the first timw .
Can anyone give me any heads up on what to do and what not to do at the airport?
Thanks
Re: Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time. Any Tips? by christinie(f): 7:08pm On Jul 24, 2015
Where are you headed to? Cotonou? smiley
Re: Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time. Any Tips? by Misspee106: 7:17pm On Jul 24, 2015
slimderek:
HI
I'm travelling out of Nigeria for the first timw .
Can anyone give me any heads up on what to do and what not to do at the airport?
Thanks

Your destination matters a lot. US, UK, CA or AU
Re: Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time. Any Tips? by slimderek(m): 8:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
christinie:
Where are you headed to? Cotonou? smiley
no
It's Dubai
Re: Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time. Any Tips? by slimderek(m): 8:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
Misspee106:

Your destination matters a lot. US, UK, CA or AU
UAE
Re: Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time. Any Tips? by christinie(f): 9:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
slimderek:
no
It's Dubai
ok. Are you a lady and less than 40?
Re: Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time. Any Tips? by slimderek(m): 9:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
christinie:
ok. Are you a lady and less than 40?
I'm a guy and in my 20s
My flight is Monday
Re: Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time. Any Tips? by Caft(m): 10:56am On Jul 25, 2015
Mr slimderek i would say it is a good move for u, i guess u av been giving a 2yrs job i would u take it and go though it is not easy anywhere in the world the only thing there is the currency value thats all and what the nature of the job and hope your papers are complete?
Re: Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time. Any Tips? by slimderek(m): 2:13pm On Jul 25, 2015
Caft:
Mr slimderek i would say it is a good move for u, i guess u av been giving a 2yrs job i would u take it and go though it is not easy anywhere in the world the only thing there is the currency value thats all and what the nature of the job and hope your papers are complete?
Its all complete.
I'm just worried about what to do and what not to do at the airport of both countries.
Thanks
Re: Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time. Any Tips? by sobastical: 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
slimderek:
Its all complete.
I'm just worried about what to do and what not to do at the airport of both countries.
Thanks

Although have not traveled out before but I've had experience, just relax your nerves and feel free to ask questions and please don't hold bag for anyone ooo
Re: Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time. Any Tips? by slimderek(m): 2:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
sobastical:

Although have not traveled out before but I've had experience, just relax your nerves and feel free to ask questions and please don't hold bag for anyone ooo
Thanks
Re: Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time. Any Tips? by Harmony222(m): 9:35am On Jul 26, 2015
just go through this thread and you will be fine...lot of experience and testimonies https://www.nairaland.com/2471964/qatar-uae-general-visa-enquiries#36185331

go early.. be bold.. heads up.. no shivering... wateva dose IOs ask of u your ans must be smart n b of good cheer..
gudluck n jorni mercies

(1) (Reply)

A Trip To An African Island... The Clock Starts Now!!! / Direction / Virgin Nigeria Takes On SAA On Key Lagos Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.