Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Why Senators Vindicated Saraki's Wife. Get Informed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Senators Vindicated Saraki's Wife. Get Informed (617 Views)

Amputee, Others Arrested For Impersonating Tinubu, Saraki (Photos) / EFCC Invites Saraki’s Wife And Yaradua’s Daughter Over Allegations Of Fraud / EFCC Goes After Saraki's Wife And Y'ardua's Daughter Over Alleged Fraud!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Senators Vindicated Saraki's Wife. Get Informed by zieraw2005(m): 7:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
Senators who are members of the Group called 'Like Minds' have today (Thursday) said they found the decision of the anti- graft agency, Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), to invite the wife of the Senate President, Mrs Toyin Saraki, in connection with an unknown investigation very curious. The senators in a statement signed on their behalf by Senator Dino Melaye stated that they hoped that the invitation of Mrs Saraki was not politically motivated or linked with the on-going leadership tussle in the Senate. While noting that the decision of the EFCC to invite Mrs.Saraki created a lot of coincidences which any discerning mind will not want to ignore. " Though, we do not want to make any hasty conclusion, we are surprised that about five years after the Sarakis left Government House, Ilorin, the EFCC suddenly realized the need to invite the wife. We hope this is not part of the plot we have heard about aimed at wrestling the Senate President down with different tactics. "We have heard some of our colleagues and their sponsors boasting about throwing all types of mud at the leadership of the Senate in the bid to force it to accept their conditions. The EFCC definitely should perform its lawful duties but we warn that it should not return us to the dark days when the anti- graft agency was frequently and flagrantly used as a political weapon", Melaye stated. He added that members of the Like Minds group will continue to watch closely developments around the Mrs Saraki invitation and will later make its position known to members of the public. www.crimewatch247ng..com
Re: Why Senators Vindicated Saraki's Wife. Get Informed by IME1: 7:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
hunting
Re: Why Senators Vindicated Saraki's Wife. Get Informed by zieraw2005(m): 7:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
ime1 I am sure u never read through . you are booking space always? lol
Re: Why Senators Vindicated Saraki's Wife. Get Informed by IME1: 7:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
zieraw2005:
ime1 I am sure u never read through . you are booking space always? lol

well i have been following the Saraki matter and i think it is deliberate 'hunting'

i actually breezed through the tori

i think it is not right to mud sling even if it is politics they free themselves
Re: Why Senators Vindicated Saraki's Wife. Get Informed by zieraw2005(m): 9:45pm On Jul 24, 2015
IME1:

I heard you dear
well i have been following the Saraki matter and i think it is deliberate 'hunting'

i actually breezed through the tori

i think it is not right to mud sling even if it is politics they free themselves

(1) (Reply)

Baby Girl Survives Being Found Stuck Head-first Down A Toilet In Chinese Restroo / How Can One Negotiate A Plea Bargain? / Nigerians Arrested In Indonesia By Immigration While Browsing At Cybercafe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.