Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Thoughts From A Broken Heart!!! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Thoughts From A Broken Heart!!! (545 Views)

Broken Heart*** / Heart Of A Broken Girl / A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thoughts From A Broken Heart!!! by uyisteven(m): 9:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
http://www.mb103.com/lnk.asp?o=8347&c=918271&a=169529

Success has never been an easy ride. It has it's ups and downs.and I must stress on the down part.

Every sane being in life wants to be successful.just one quick nap takes you to wonderland.

A land where you get to live your best.Have that mansion, buy the best things life could only dream to afford.

Scanning through the flat plastics called the television, one could simply go nuts from all the reality shows airing..

For those really depressed, i would run through three.

1.KUWTK: Now for those who still prefers the stone age or basically avoids the monster called television because of its rapid increase in stealing your life span by offering your soul watering programmes, this is a reality show with a bunch of girls (sisters -The Kardasians) and one beautiful mother[Kris Jenner.Am sorry. I happen to like her] that shows wealth in a new dimension. And I truly don't mean in a good way..Next on the list is the famous

2.Rich Kids Of Beverly Hills: Don't ask me but I truly hate this show so I never get to view it.Basically.some kids who really don't have a clue how to spend money .So I guess three lines are enough to state my claim.

Thirdly,
3.New Money:This just made me plug out the cable to the TV and place it back into its box. Clearly a misuse of wealth.Practically watched an episode where a girl just ordered a bunch of furniture she would never use just because she was in the moment of spending rather large or buying a dog a diamond necklace worth millions of dollars.

Dont get me wrong animal lovers but definitely not for a dog that could stray away at the slightest chance of its escape from your pressuring hands.

This little extravagant life style could be used to help people, children for crying out loud who are in dire needs.

Is obvious you can't care for all the homeless kids, dropouts or even the elderly who are suppose to take a seat back and enjoy the remaining bright days ahead instead are toiling the streets still working just so they could help out one or two kids who hasn't found the base to place his or her feets firmly on the back of mother earth.

But who am I to spill such words??..you worked for it not withstanding how you made it.

Maybe am just part of the broke fellows peeping through my cracked window envying you.

Maybe not.

http://stevenzworld..com

(1) (Reply)

Episode 3: Wives On The Run; Story By Joy Akosa-eghebi / 'THE JOURNEY' By Akande David / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.