Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,498 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Looking To Start Fresh Trouble With Van Gaal. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Looking To Start Fresh Trouble With Van Gaal. (493 Views)

"Zlatan Ibrahimovic Can Have Sex With My Wife" - Manchester United Fan / Man Utd Face Reunion With Van Persie In Europa League / Iran In Trouble For Fielding Men In A Female football Competition(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Looking To Start Fresh Trouble With Van Gaal. by esosa4real(m): 9:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
Manchester United are still searching for their ”surprise signing” although Van Gaal has hinted that signing may not necessarily be a striker, reports suggests that United have tabled a three-year contract worth £7m for Swedish striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

But the 33-year-old has revealed he has poor relationship with United boss. Zlatan once worked with Van Gaal in his spell at Ajax and admits they have different styles. However, Zlatan didn’t rule out the chance of a reunion with United boss.

Zlatan told Sports Illustrated in an interview, “He was a director in Ajax, and the way he is working is not the way I work.”

“At the end, I think he is professional and I am professional.

“Whoever I work with, I never had this kind of problems, because at the end I need to do my job, he needs to do his job.

“And I think a lot of fights would happen, but that’s something I like.”

Www.E24SN.com

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Looking To Start Fresh Trouble With Van Gaal. by kamair237(m): 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
OK...

(1) (Reply)

People Like Blatter Deserve Nobel Prize, Putin Tells Swiss TV / 'mikel Would Become The Next Chelsea Captain' - Mourinho / United Name Squad To Face Club Brugge In The Uefa Champions League Play-off.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.