Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

James Hadely Chase The Great Thriller Novelist - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / James Hadely Chase The Great Thriller Novelist (1534 Views)

Flora Nwapa: Nigeria And Africa's First Female Novelist (Biography) / Please Break My Heart (romance Thriller) / Two Realms... {Romance-thriller} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

James Hadely Chase The Great Thriller Novelist by Uchwilliam(m): 9:17pm On Jul 24, 2015
James Hadley Chase (24 December 1906 – 6 February 1985)[1] was an English writer. While his birth name was René Lodge Brabazon Raymond, he was well known by his various pseudonyms, including James Hadley Chase, James L. Docherty, Raymond Marshall, R. Raymond, and Ambrose Grant. He is one of the best known thriller writers of all time. The canon of Chase, comprising 90 titles, has earned for him
a reputation as the king of thriller writers in Europe. He is also one of the internationally best-selling authors, and 50 of his books have been made into films.

1 Like

Re: James Hadely Chase The Great Thriller Novelist by spinoff: 9:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
Nice one Op.
Chase lines will fire the imagination of even a retard. Ever cutting out the 'soft soap' lol Fresher wit each reread
Re: James Hadely Chase The Great Thriller Novelist by joseph1832(m): 12:49am On Jul 25, 2015
The first ever novel I read, James Hadley Chase: My Laugh Comes Last. Read it when I was 13 years old.
Re: James Hadely Chase The Great Thriller Novelist by Uchwilliam(m): 8:10pm On Nov 02, 2015
He made my teen yrs very intresting..
Re: James Hadely Chase The Great Thriller Novelist by Uchwilliam(m): 6:31am On Dec 18, 2015
Thanks James

(1) (Reply)

Orwellian: (the Elite And The Herd). / Requirement For Obtaining ISBN Number For Published Books In Nigeria / John C. Maxwell & John Manson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.