Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,406 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

UNN Has Started Selling Their Post UTME If You Are Eligible - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNN Has Started Selling Their Post UTME If You Are Eligible (4099 Views)

List Of Schools That Their Post-UTME Form Is Out / Know The Institutions That Their Post UTME 2016/2017 Forms Are Out / List Of Universities Currently Selling Their Pre-degree Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNN Has Started Selling Their Post UTME If You Are Eligible by chizidgreat(m): 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
Now, this is the breaking news. UNN has started selling their POST UTME forms. Just click on the link below and generate your invoice for payment. The form is 2000 naira. You might be told you that you are not eligible for UNN any longer. In that case, check JAMB database to see which school you have been transferred to which will be visible from 3rd August. Goodluck
www.unnportal.unn.edu.ng/Modules/Applications/GenerateInvoice.aspx?sent=8
please, do not waste your 2000 on scammers
for more info, go to http://chiziprecious..com/2015/07/for-unn-aspirants-i-know-i-promised-you.html
CC:Lalasticlala, Ishilove Seun
Re: UNN Has Started Selling Their Post UTME If You Are Eligible by Whizzcute(m): 9:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
This eligibility thing though
Re: UNN Has Started Selling Their Post UTME If You Are Eligible by soloxxng: 10:08pm On Jul 24, 2015
Am eligible cool cool

2 Likes

Re: UNN Has Started Selling Their Post UTME If You Are Eligible by Layi9: 10:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
omo na tru o..just tried a fake utme nomba and it didnt work....dey re serious abt dis ish o
Re: UNN Has Started Selling Their Post UTME If You Are Eligible by simdam500(m): 10:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
Eligibility..... the word of the year!!!
Re: UNN Has Started Selling Their Post UTME If You Are Eligible by Vstuffs(m): 10:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
How to check if you are eligible

Visit

1. www.unnportal.unn.edu.ng/Modules/Applications/GenerateInvoice.aspx?sent=8

2.Enter your REG NO

3.If Eligible..it will show you a page asking you to input your number to print out the payment invoice

4.If you are not eligible,you will inform that your name appears in Jamb Site
Re: UNN Has Started Selling Their Post UTME If You Are Eligible by phrezzz: 10:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
Thank God i am eligible

1 Like

Re: UNN Has Started Selling Their Post UTME If You Are Eligible by Vstuffs(m): 10:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
phrezzz:
Thank God i am eligible
Hapi for u bro
Re: UNN Has Started Selling Their Post UTME If You Are Eligible by phrezzz: 10:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
Re: UNN Has Started Selling Their Post UTME If You Are Eligible by Vstuffs(m): 10:44pm On Jul 24, 2015
phrezzz:
Thank u. heard u are the class rep of my course of study. narrowly missed out last year.

Lol.....bros...I am not the class rep....

how did u prepare last year? past question? or just reading textbook
Check my previous mention..in d other thread
Re: UNN Has Started Selling Their Post UTME If You Are Eligible by phrezzz: 10:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
Vstuffs:

Lol.....bros...I am not the class rep....

Check my previous mention..in d other thread
Lol just pulling ur legs, i remember u. u helped with some pretty cool advice
Re: UNN Has Started Selling Their Post UTME If You Are Eligible by ANEMMA: 11:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
Pls help me confirm the eligibility of this jamb reg no. 55872431gf
Re: UNN Has Started Selling Their Post UTME If You Are Eligible by guiltless(m): 2:29am On Jul 25, 2015
soloxxng:
Am eligible cool cool
hapi 4u....wich course nd jamb score?
Re: UNN Has Started Selling Their Post UTME If You Are Eligible by soloxxng: 6:22am On Jul 25, 2015
guiltless:

hapi 4u....wich course nd jamb score?
Radiography 259
Re: UNN Has Started Selling Their Post UTME If You Are Eligible by faithugo64(f): 6:49am On Jul 25, 2015
ANEMMA:
Pls help me confirm the eligibility of this jamb reg no. 55872431gf
Re: UNN Has Started Selling Their Post UTME If You Are Eligible by chizidgreat(m): 7:11am On Jul 25, 2015
[quote author=faithugo64 post=36246253][/quote]
This is the answer: The JAMB Registration does exists in JAMB List database for 2015/2016 academic session.
sorry, the implication is that you are not eligible for UNN. JAMB will tell you your school later. what was your score?
Re: UNN Has Started Selling Their Post UTME If You Are Eligible by FreshGuy2(m): 7:39am On Jul 25, 2015
chizidgreat:

This is the answer: The JAMB Registration does exists in JAMB List database for 2015/2016 academic session.
sorry, the implication is that you are not eligible for UNN. JAMB will tell you your school later. what was your score?
I got the same response... does that mean that am not eligible because I even tried changing my reg no for like 5 times but still got the same response from them " The JAMB Registration does exists in JAMB List database for 2015/2016 academic session. "
Re: UNN Has Started Selling Their Post UTME If You Are Eligible by MrAyodeleh54: 8:26am On Jul 25, 2015
UNN has started selling their POST UTME forms. Just click on the link below and generate your invoice for payment. The form is 2000 naira. You might be told you that you are not eligible for UNN any longer. In that case, check JAMB database to see which school you have been transferred to which will be visible from 3rd August.

Visit

2.Enter your REG NO

3.If Eligible..it will show you a page asking you to input your number to print out the payment invoice

For more inquiries, if the UNN website says you are not eligible call now, to help register online registration for those from far away, to purchase the form, any interested applicant should contact direct to admin , Mr Ayodeleh on- O8.168.3996.OO - for Assistance on your admission.
Re: UNN Has Started Selling Their Post UTME If You Are Eligible by Vstuffs(m): 8:29am On Jul 25, 2015
MrAyodeleh54:
UNN has started selling their POST UTME forms. Just click on the link below and generate your invoice for payment. The form is 2000 naira. You might be told you that you are not eligible for UNN any longer. In that case, check JAMB database to see which school you have been transferred to which will be visible from 3rd August.

Visit

2.Enter your REG NO

For more inquiries, if the UNN website says you are not eligible call now, to help register online registration for those from far away, to purchase the form, any interested applicant should contact direct to admin , Mr Ayodeleh on- O8.168.3996.OO - for Assistance on your admission.

BEWARE SCAMMER
Re: UNN Has Started Selling Their Post UTME If You Are Eligible by chizidgreat(m): 8:35am On Jul 25, 2015
FreshGuy2:
I got the same response... does that mean that am not eligible because I even tried changing my reg no for like 5 times but still got the same response from them " The JAMB Registration does exists in JAMB List database for 2015/2016 academic session. "
It means you did not reach UNN cut off mark. But JAMB will send you to another preferable school later. What's your JAMB score?
Re: UNN Has Started Selling Their Post UTME If You Are Eligible by faithugo64(f): 1:58pm On Jul 25, 2015
chizidgreat:

d reg number is not mine,I checked for someone on this thread
Re: UNN Has Started Selling Their Post UTME If You Are Eligible by Young03(m): 2:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
tear drops...
after many years of struggling...
Godwin

1 Like

Re: UNN Has Started Selling Their Post UTME If You Are Eligible by Emerson8(m): 4:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
UNN 2015 PUTME DATES AND DETAILS:

Just like I said that UNN will first release her putme dates in daily sunnewspaper, its been release.
Daily sunnewspaper, July 25th, 2015 page 2:

The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka hereby invites candidates who made their first choice in the 2015 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 200 and above for screening.

The computer Based Test screening will be conducted at the Nsukka campus of the University as follows:

DAY ONE:
DATE: Tuesday August 11, 2015:
FACULTIES: Agricultural Sciences, Medicine and Surgery, Dentistry, Health Science and Technology, Veterinary Sciences and Engineering.
TIME; 9:am - 11am - Veterinary Medicine (All candidates)
Agricultural Sciences (All candidates)
11:am - 1:pm - Medicine and Surgery (All candicates)
Dentistry (All candidates)
1:pm - 3pm - Health Sciences and Technology (All Candidates)
3pm - 5pm - Engineering (All candidates)

DAY TWO:
DATE: Wednesday August 12, 2015:
FACULTIES: Law, Arts and Education.
TIME- 8am - 10am - Law (All candidates)
Arts( mass communication)
12pm - 2pm - All other departnments in Faculty of Arts.
2pm- 4pm - Education (All candidates)

DAY THREE:
DATE: Thursady August 13, 2015:
FACULTIES: Biological sciences Phamaceutical Sciences, physical sciences and envuronmental Studies:
TIME:
9am - 11am - Biological sciences(Plantscience and biotechnology, Mocrobiology, Zoology and Environmental studies and Combined Biological sciences)
11am - 1pm - Biological Sciences (Biochemistry)
Pharmaceutical Sciences (All candidates)
1pm - 3pm - Physical Sciences(All candidates)
3pm - 5pm - Environmental Studies (All candidates)

DAY FOUR:
DATE: Friday August 14th, 2015:
FACULTIES: Business Administration and Social sciences.
TIME:
9am - 11am - Business Administration (All candidates)
11am - 1pm - Social Sciences (Econs, Public Admin and Sociology/Anthropology)
1pm- 3pm - Social Sciences ( All other departments in Social sciences)

ONLINE REGISTRATION:
A) Eligible candidates shouls pay a processing fee of Two thousand naira (N2000) only through e-transact for online registration at any branche of:

-UBA
- Zenith Bank Plc.
- Access Bank Plc
- First Bank of nigeria Plc.
- Fidelity Bank.

B) Online Registration commences on Monday 27th July 2015 and ends on Friday 7th August 2015. Those who fail to register within this period will not be screened or call 08023960959 for any assistance.

Candidates should access and complete the University Of Nigeria 2015/2016 Post-Utme screening form online at unnportal.unn.edu.ng

C) All candidates are required to bring the following for the screening exercise.
i. A copy of ONLINE form duly completed
ii. 2015/2016 JAMB slip.

No GSM handsets, calculators or any other extraneous material should be brought into the screening halls.

Venue for the screening is Nnamdi Azikiwe Library (Digital Laboratory), University of Nigeria, Nsukka campus.

BLIND CANDIDATES:
Blind candidates should register online but they are not invited to the screening exercise.

Candidates may also visit University of Nigerian website for this information.

The deatils of the screening for direct entry will be announced later.

Feel free to call 08023960959 for any assistance on the e-transact and registration.
Re: UNN Has Started Selling Their Post UTME If You Are Eligible by sconp: 6:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
phrezzz:
Thank God i am eligible
wink
phrezzz:
Thank God i am eligible
😉👍😀
Re: UNN Has Started Selling Their Post UTME If You Are Eligible by sconp: 6:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
1. Eligibility
2. Smashability

Very important criteria
Re: UNN Has Started Selling Their Post UTME If You Are Eligible by phrezzz: 6:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
sconp:
wink😉👍😀
iCu #Easy

1 Like

Re: UNN Has Started Selling Their Post UTME If You Are Eligible by soloxxng: 7:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
sconp:
1. Eligibility
2. Smashability

Very important criterias
Gbagum shocked criteria
Re: UNN Has Started Selling Their Post UTME If You Are Eligible by sconp: 9:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
soloxxng:
Gbagum shocked criteria
thanks corrected
Re: UNN Has Started Selling Their Post UTME If You Are Eligible by Fourmatic: 9:25am On Jul 27, 2015
So I even get fellow UNN aspirants on Nairaland. Very good.

I've checked mine and I'm eligible.

This thread is so hidden, the mods should do something about it so that other aspirants can get the information also, it wasn't easy for me to locate.
Lalasticlala,
Re: UNN Has Started Selling Their Post UTME If You Are Eligible by soloxxng: 7:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
Fourmatic:
So I even get fellow UNN aspirants on Nairaland. Very good.

I've checked mine and I'm eligible.

This thread is so hidden, the mods should do something about it so that other aspirants can get the information also, it wasn't easy for me to locate.
Lalasticlala,
Funny enough.. No one will listen to u cry
Re: UNN Has Started Selling Their Post UTME If You Are Eligible by snadguy007(m): 10:45pm On Jul 27, 2015
'

1 Like

Re: UNN Has Started Selling Their Post UTME If You Are Eligible by phrezzz: 6:53am On Sep 02, 2015
Vstuffs:

Hapi for u bro
Pls can u help me out with comp sci department cutof mark?

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Full List Of Fake Universities In Nigeria!!! / So The 'O' In BODMAS Doesn't Stand For "OF" / Breaking News! Futy 2010/2011 Pre-degree Second List Admissions Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.