Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Post Utme ELIGIBILITY Palava,share Ur Experience. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Post Utme ELIGIBILITY Palava,share Ur Experience. (660 Views)

18 Jambite Palava We Faced in 2016 with Pics / MULCOED Post UTME, Eligibility And Methods Of Application / UNIPORT 2015/2016 Post UTME Eligibility Online Checker Is Now Available. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Utme ELIGIBILITY Palava,share Ur Experience. by talentedchris(m): 11:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
I logged on to futo website few days ago,i saw a notice about their post utme registration,clicking the link,i was instructed to check my eligibility status at apply.futo.edu.ng,to my greatest surprise,i checked and i was not eligible to register and write the post utme.i also heard that its not only futo that is facing the same problem.so what is ur experience with the eligibility stuff.ur comments...
Re: Post Utme ELIGIBILITY Palava,share Ur Experience. by UrennaNkoli(f): 11:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
When I just look at the situation of education in this country, I just sit down and say thank God I don graduate tey tey. If you have the money and have your way, just travel out of this screwed up country and pursue a career. Nigeria is all messed up.
Re: Post Utme ELIGIBILITY Palava,share Ur Experience. by talentedchris(m): 11:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
It is our so called politicians,they have scattered our educational system and they are not doing anything about it.God help us
UrennaNkoli:
When I just look at the situation of education in this country, I just sit down and say thank God I don graduate tey tey. If you have the money and have your way, just travel out of this screwed up country and pursue a career. Nigeria is all messed up.
Re: Post Utme ELIGIBILITY Palava,share Ur Experience. by EduRegard: 1:45am On Jul 25, 2015
All is well.

(1) (Reply)

UNIUYO Post UTME Form For 2015/2016 Is Out / Osun State Poly, Iree 2015/2016 POST UTME FORM..O7O39293182 / Offical Waec Result Result Checker Released *pic*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.