Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Are You Looking Forward To Making Money Online? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Looking Forward To Making Money Online? (873 Views)

The Pros And Cons Of Making Money On Fiverr / I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke / Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Looking Forward To Making Money Online? by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 25, 2015
With 1K Daily, you can.

The 1K Daily Program was setup just for you and having peeps like you in mind. With a minimum of ₦1,300, you can start earning a passive income online and offline, all it requires is your ability to speak up and introduce someone like yourself into the program. Yes, build a passive income stream with the 1K Daily Program.

The system was not setup to enrich anyone in particular but yourself and the more you work, the more you earn, the smarter you work, the richer you become, it’s that simple. There won’t be any up-line eating of your sweat on a continuous basis like you find in other referral programs. The 1K Daily program is so simple and once you become a fully registered member, the system becomes partly yours to use for the success of your business.

Did I just mention the success of your business?

Yes I did, as a member of 1K Daily, you are entitled advertize on the 1K Daily Official website anytime you have a product or service to promote. So being part of 1K Daily is more or less starting your own dedicated website system to make money with and the good news is that, you don’t have to lift a finger to do all that.

Make money with 1K Daily today, I am a member and would like you to be part of the program.
My name is Frank Apokwu and that is all you need to signup under me.

See Link on my signature file or click here: www.1kdaily.ml

If you have any question, kindly ask me here on this thread.

Thanks.
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Making Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 4:17am On Jul 25, 2015
an interesting one
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Making Money Online? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
IDEALCASH:
an interesting one
Do you have any question you would like to ask?
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Making Money Online? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 11, 2015
Hello, anybody here?
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Making Money Online? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 13, 2015
What is the N1,000 Daily Program All About?

To start with, many online schemes have come and gone in Nigeria with none of them being able to sustain itself. The N1K Daily Program is more of a sustainable platform for Nigerians to make money online right here in Nigeria. The program itself is not a make money program since you are not in any way working for the company that is managing the platform.

You are simply working for yourself through a sustainable platform that is being managed by a reputable company by the name Fastclick Media. To make use of the platform, you only have to make a payment of N300 (Three hundred naira) to the company account.

The payment of N300 (Three hundred naira) can only be confirmed as your service charge through your sponsor. You cannot operate without a sponsor on the IK Daily Program, find a team member close to you and signup under him/her. There are also no special links for members to sign up under other members automatically because we firmly believe that by so doing all shady deals will be erased as every member will have to know their sponsors automatically and work with them.

How Do I Get Members without a Referral Link?
Join the Advertisers Panel Forum here. Advertisers Panel is also owned by Fastclick Media and with Advertisers Panel, you can promote your 1K Daily dedicated page via an advert banner. Placing an advert banner on Advertisers Panel is free as a member of the 1K Daily program.
If you have any more questions that you need answers to, ask them here.

How to Signup.
Visit: http://www.1kdaily.ml/
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Making Money Online? by Nobody: 5:06am On Aug 14, 2015
To sign-up under me, use "Frank Apokwu". You will find my details on the "REFERRALS & REFEREES" PAGE. This is actually were the beauty of the program lies. You will get listed as a member on the website.
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Making Money Online? by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 14, 2015
If you have questions, post it here.
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Making Money Online? by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 17, 2015
New Development.

1KDAILY now offers 10% Loyalty Rewards to members who meet a target of 10 recruits/refferals monthly paid in as lump sum of N1,000 to members accounts every month that they meet the target.

(1) (Reply)

Moringa Seed Needed Urgently / Founder Of Vconnect Talks About Why They Switch To Ecommerce / 7 Mental Shifts That Allowed Me To Become A Millionaire At 22-marvejohndaily.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.