Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

My Clubs And I - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Clubs And I (319 Views)

Chinese Football Clubs And Their Mandate - Segun Olarinmoye / Football Clubs And Their Nigerian Celebrity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Clubs And I by akudinaobi(m): 6:43am On Jul 25, 2015
I love these clubs so much that they gives me joy watching all their games
I support and represent them in loosing or winning streaks
1. CHELSEA FC
The billonaire clubs is a club to beat when it comes to flexing money in the bank ,except otherwise they axquire anything they wish ,thanks to my chairman abrahahimovic
Chelsea for life,but I can't exchange my life for a far away club ,its just foothball

2.Juventus (old ladies)
I love their kind of foothbal ,classic and unique anyday anytime I will bet my money on them win or draw ,if they loose Godwin

3.REAL MADRID (santiago bernabue)
The class of players make them unique and elegant the deffence the dribblings, I love my guy roberto carlos,roldo de delima, and cr7

4 .ENYIMBA FC (the elephant enyi ABA)
As far back they do steal the show ,beautiful club wonderful players and coaching crew and god board of diretors, enyimba is a team u can't intimidatE

5.Heartland fc (naze worriors)
Did you notice the nick name , they are the worriors , they will definetly fight the whole foothball time to finish ,defeact is not registerd in their dictonary under the former propritor (iwuanyanwu) but after the take over from state govt my darling club is struggling to raise their heads and walk tall

6.Julius berger fc (berger boys)
Haven't heard of then of late after their final fa cup final ,they got relagaated since then comeback is a hard thing ,I pray soon they will be boosted with finace to bounce back ,because I like their strikers fire powers

7. Rangers fc(coal city boys)
They produce fine players as of old ,boasting for the like of christian chukwu ,jay jay okocha ,chinedu okonkwo and co,fine rich club and very unique ,I like their kind of play in their home soil then you can't penetrate so easily because of those gym bouncers called defenders hahahahaha I love it though enugu rangers

8. GABROS FC (nnewi millonaires)
Then they where ruthless in atacking winning many games ,but the good story about gabros is that one of their indigine a true son of his father has come to their financial rescue and tranformed the club thereby changing the name to ifeanyi ubah foothball club
I love their chairman he is young and he has passion for foothball like my godfather orji uzor kalu then with enyimba
Ifeanyi ubah fc has fine players and coaching crew ,good board and good facilites thanks to my billonaire oga
Dr ifeanyi uba (ebubechukwu uzor) na nnewi he is the man of the people

***these are my darling clubs so I don't know about yours , mine rocks everyday anytime***

(1) (Reply)

Pool Fixed Ultimate Key / Gunners Chelsea Triumph... / @surebet24_7 - AFC Bournemouth ? - ? Aston Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.