Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

4 Times Celebrities Have Insulted Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 4 Times Celebrities Have Insulted Davido (1513 Views)

Celebrities Have Their Casual Lives Too (pics) / Top Male Celebrities Have Been Caught Lustfully Staring At A Woman’s Endowments / See How These Nigerian Celebrities Have Transformed Over The Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Times Celebrities Have Insulted Davido by iTunesNG: 7:04am On Jul 25, 2015

Davido aka OBO baddest may be one of the richest Nigerian celebrities but that is not enough reason to make him a hard target for his colleagues for bants and feuds.

Today we take a look at some of the celebrities that have thrown jabs at the rich kid.

1. Basket Mouth

Basketmouth never stops picking on Davido as he keeps doing the comedy business with Davido as subject of formula on most jokes.

The comedian has apologized for what he did but he took a jab at the youngster and his art saying he shouldn’t have won Best Male awards ahead of his nemesis Wizkid.

Davido wasn’t the only receipient. D’Banj also got one from Basketmouth.

2. Waconzy

Waconzy rset the record straight during his interview on Rubin Minds in 2013.

When asked a few questions about Davido's hit single, Skelewu, the singer said Davido’s Skelewu is not music and it lacks content. He further described the hit single as “Empty”.

Davido replied him saying Waconzy is only mad at him because he denied him entry into his house.

Wackonzy also fired jibes at Tonto Dikeh and Olamide during that same interview.

3. Wizkid

When Wizkid kicked at Davido, he didn't mention his name but we didn’t need anyone to tell us who he was referring to as Davido responded to him.

Wizkid simply pointed out the fact that Davido isn’t as big as he is hence he can’t fill proper venes ha!

“Boys talk, men work… Doing proper shows in proper venues” was all Wizkid said that began their feud. See the trail of their beef below

4. Sesan

Music Video director, Sesan described Davido as  irresponsible and immature after the video of Skelewu leaked and he decided to rubbish it.

What he said below

'My attention is drawn toward the chaos surrounding the release of the Skelewu video .

Myself and my team shot the video for Davido in Nigeria and to the best of my knowledge my client and his team were very happy with the result, when they watched/ and approved the video. If he has since had a change of heart, that is ok. I am not in any way responsible for the release of the video. I believe Davido and myself did a very good job regarding the video production and as a professional of over 10 years.

I find it very irresponsible and immature if my client and his management publicly put out false statements/comments, in an attempt to tarnish my name, credibility and reputation.

I remain dedicated, humble, focused and as hard working as ever. Thank you to all my fans and industry professionals – Stay blessed.” – SESAN.

Source : http://www.itunesng.com/ent-news/4-times-celebrities-have-insulted-davido/
Re: 4 Times Celebrities Have Insulted Davido by Larryjay4u: 7:06am On Jul 25, 2015
......??
Re: 4 Times Celebrities Have Insulted Davido by kossyablaze(m): 7:07am On Jul 25, 2015
Including me o!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4 Times Celebrities Have Insulted Davido by IamOpemipo(m): 7:14am On Jul 25, 2015
The insult he receives on nairaland ere alone go don full 'gorodom', so wts special?..

1 Like

Re: 4 Times Celebrities Have Insulted Davido by sanbells(f): 7:22am On Jul 25, 2015
Davido and his kinda pride though.... For his mind he's pulling crowd
Re: 4 Times Celebrities Have Insulted Davido by iTunesNG: 7:41am On Jul 25, 2015
sanbells:
Davido and his kinda pride though.... For his mind he's pulling crowd

Who said Davido is proud?
Re: 4 Times Celebrities Have Insulted Davido by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 25, 2015
you are insulting him he's getting fame everyday, getting prize everywhere and you guys are bragging ontop nothing, sh*it, get ya fu*cking ass out of here.
Re: 4 Times Celebrities Have Insulted Davido by rabdeluxe(m): 7:58am On Jul 25, 2015
K
Re: 4 Times Celebrities Have Insulted Davido by chybykee(m): 8:12am On Jul 25, 2015
Davido Always
Re: 4 Times Celebrities Have Insulted Davido by sanbells(f): 9:30am On Jul 25, 2015
iTunesNG:

Who said Davido is proud?
m.e
Re: 4 Times Celebrities Have Insulted Davido by iTunesNG: 11:23am On Jul 25, 2015
sanbells:
m.e
Then Wizkid is humble right?
Re: 4 Times Celebrities Have Insulted Davido by ellahzy(f): 11:25am On Jul 25, 2015
David my Child grin

(1) (Reply)

Model Hanged Herself For Fear She Might Be Given Out In Forced Marriage-pix / Lilian Esoro With Friends At Her Court Wedding Venue / [PHOTO] Blogger Arrested Over Article Alleging Genevieve Nnaji Was Dating UBA MD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.