Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Not Able To Sign Into Google Playstore With Glo - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Not Able To Sign Into Google Playstore With Glo (733 Views)

Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi / List Of Smartphones That Are Compatible With Glo 4G LTE Band 28, 700mhz / My Experience With GLO New Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Able To Sign Into Google Playstore With Glo by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 25, 2015
each time I try signing in,i get the reply below..ive tried virtually Everything,buh it signs in with ease via wi fi

Re: Not Able To Sign Into Google Playstore With Glo by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 25, 2015
dude why not try using emptyhen or airtel
Re: Not Able To Sign Into Google Playstore With Glo by beinstein(m): 7:45am On Jul 25, 2015
It's due to poor Glo network reception in your area, same way i can't access google playstore via My Etisalat as the network reception is beyond poor over here.
Re: Not Able To Sign Into Google Playstore With Glo by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 25, 2015
elijah2u:
dude why not try using emptyhen or airtel
bro I was specific..meaning the other networks work
Re: Not Able To Sign Into Google Playstore With Glo by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 25, 2015
BADNEAT:
bro I was specific..meaning the other networks work
that shows you, your device works fine, but the isp using is damn bad. honestly
Re: Not Able To Sign Into Google Playstore With Glo by koyla: 7:53am On Jul 25, 2015
BADNEAT:
each time I try signing in,i get the reply below..ive tried virtually Everything,buh it signs in with ease via wi fi
Same here in Ghana, for the past one week even with full 3G network, so don't worry,use different network.
Re: Not Able To Sign Into Google Playstore With Glo by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 25, 2015
thanks all
Re: Not Able To Sign Into Google Playstore With Glo by evido78: 8:46am On Jul 25, 2015
From ur screenshot above, it's obviously not a network problem as I could see d H+ sign of 3.75G network. You could clean up d cache,force stop and relaunch your playstore if ur phone is not rooted.If that does not stop it, then u need to root ur phonedownload and install root explorer. Launch it, click root>etc> hosts,>options >text editor. Delete all d data there and enter 127.0.0.1 localhost. Save and exit. Reboot d phone.
With this method, ur playstore MUST repeat MUST work
Re: Not Able To Sign Into Google Playstore With Glo by evido78: 8:48am On Jul 25, 2015
You can still ask questions where u are not cleared
Re: Not Able To Sign Into Google Playstore With Glo by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 25, 2015
evido78:
From ur screenshot above, it's obviously not a network problem as I could see d H+ sign of 3.75G network. You could clean up d cache,force stop and relaunch your playstore if ur phone is not rooted.If that does not stop it, then u need to root ur phonedownload and install root explorer. Launch it, click root>etc> hosts,>options >text editor. Delete all d data there and enter 127.0.0.1 localhost. Save and exit. Reboot d phone.
With this method, ur playstore MUST repeat MUST work
done n done.thanks a lot bro
Re: Not Able To Sign Into Google Playstore With Glo by evido78: 10:42am On Jul 25, 2015
@Badneat, u are welcome. One love

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Nigeria Caller Feel : Let Your Callers Feel You | Good For Business / Tecno Boomj7 At A Giveaway Price In Asaba / See Reasons Why TECNO Mobile Might Not Be Losing To Infinix Mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.