Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,570 members, 7,847,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:34 PM

''I Have Just Found Love Again And I Am Ready To Marry''; Fuji Singer Pasuma Rev - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''I Have Just Found Love Again And I Am Ready To Marry''; Fuji Singer Pasuma Rev (580 Views)

I Have Found Love Again — Chika Ike / Oge Okoye Finds Love Again (photo) / What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

''I Have Just Found Love Again And I Am Ready To Marry''; Fuji Singer Pasuma Rev by amexclusive: 9:42am On Jul 25, 2015
With his numerous Kids from different mothers and many secret affairs, It's bye bye to Flakky Ididowo, Remi Surutu, Bisi Ibidapo and all them ladies as the Ace fuji musician, Pasuma might be an unpalatable news as he is no longer up for grabs. In an exclusive chat, the fuji singer said that he has found love and might tie the knot anytime soon.

“I am in a relationship right now but we have not tied the knot. I am in a very serious relationship and I have found love. I met my girlfriend in a mall in Dubai. She was with a friend who knew me and greeted me, so she followed suit. She did not really know who I was then but her friend was a huge fan. Because she did not know who Pasuma was, I was curious to know more about her. God has already blessed our union and I pray that people would also give us their blessings and not destroy it. I am not planning marriage this year, all I am concerned about is my career. When my career has the stability that I want, then I would get married to her,” he said.

Continue; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/07/i-have-just-found-love-again-and-i-am.html

Re: ''I Have Just Found Love Again And I Am Ready To Marry''; Fuji Singer Pasuma Rev by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 25, 2015
cheesy
Re: ''I Have Just Found Love Again And I Am Ready To Marry''; Fuji Singer Pasuma Rev by ramdris(m): 10:16am On Jul 25, 2015
Interesting!

(1) (Reply)

Oh Dear See What Rochas Okorocha Did With A Photo He Took With Obama / MOST & MUST READ : 7 Ways To Emotionally Satisfy A Woman / Ever Imagined What Happens When Ooni Of Ife Dies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.