Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,366 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

The gas-powered Pressing Iron - The latest invention by a Nigérian. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / The gas-powered Pressing Iron - The latest invention by a Nigérian. (3821 Views)

How To Change Your Car Tyre In A Minute By Just Pressing A Botton / Use Your Small Generator To Power Your Pressing Iron And Fridge / Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The gas-powered Pressing Iron - The latest invention by a Nigérian. by otswag(m): 10:37am On Jul 25, 2015
'Nepaless Iron’ is actually called the Iron Rhino and is the innovative brain child of a Nigerian Engineer, Ayokunle Adeniran. A graduate of Covenant University, ‘Sean’ as he is fondly called by his friends, works as a mechanical design engineer in the United States, and has found a way around having to wait for the ‘NEPA’ before getting nicely pressed outfits. The Iron Rhino is a gas powered device which is portable and easy to use. What to know about "Iron Rhino" ? The Iron Rhino is a product designed in response to the inability of people to iron their clothes due to electrical power outages. It is a butane gas (LPG ~ Liquified Petroleum Gas) powered pressing iron, meaning it does not require electricity to function. It looks very similar to and functions like existing electric irons. The butane gas comes in canisters that retail for about N120 and can last for 1 week usage at 20 minutes daily ironing. The inspiration to develop Iron Rhino came from disappointment that led the Inventor (Mr AyoKunle Adeniran) to come up with an alternative source of powering clothes iron. It took about 2 years to complete the first prototype of the Iron Rhino during which the patent had to be filed and the processing took about 4 years. Rhino is user friendly because the design was built around user ergonomics, while safety was not compromised. The iron functions at most habitable environmental conditions making it very reliable.
Credit to BellaNaija

Re: The gas-powered Pressing Iron - The latest invention by a Nigérian. by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 25, 2015
.Yoruba people and foolish inventions undecided

proud to be Igbo.
Re: The gas-powered Pressing Iron - The latest invention by a Nigérian. by otswag(m): 10:45am On Jul 25, 2015
FowlYansh:

proud to be Igbo.
seriously If after Reading the post,this Is the only filth that could come out of Ur brain,u are an embrassement to igbos. My igbo friends are not this stewpeed. Stay off commenting if u cant post anything sensible. Big for nothing "DULLARD"ic ethnic bigot.

1 Like

Re: The gas-powered Pressing Iron - The latest invention by a Nigérian. by fruitfulBROTHER(m): 10:45am On Jul 25, 2015
I looks like an armoured car.......winkwink dont mind me ooo

any body wey go say u no try na enemy of progress.
Since naija government no fit supply electricity for even 12hrs, ur invention is so so recommendable...
Since the government no fit stop bombing am thinking of inventing BOMB PROOF

1 Like

Re: The gas-powered Pressing Iron - The latest invention by a Nigérian. by fruitfulBROTHER(m): 10:47am On Jul 25, 2015
otswag:
seriously If after Reading the post,this Is the only filth that Can come out of Ur brain. U are an embrassement to igbos. My igbo friends are not this stewpeed.
guy dont mind him. He is the kind of people that is giving us the igbos a bad name......
Re: The gas-powered Pressing Iron - The latest invention by a Nigérian. by fruitfulBROTHER(m): 10:48am On Jul 25, 2015
FowlYansh:

proud to be Igbo.
now i know why u failed ur first school leaving certificate examination.
Re: The gas-powered Pressing Iron - The latest invention by a Nigérian. by otswag(m): 10:59am On Jul 25, 2015
fruitfulBROTHER:
guy dont mind him. He is the kind of people that is giving us the igbos a bad name......
tnk u my broda..

1 Like

Re: The gas-powered Pressing Iron - The latest invention by a Nigérian. by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 25, 2015
otswag:
seriously If after Reading the post,this Is the only filth that could come out of Ur brain,u are an embrassement to igbos. My igbo friends are not this stewpeed. Stay off commenting if u cant post anything sensible. Big for nothing "DULLARD"ic tribal bigot.

what is the wrong thing that i said now. Me, saying this invention is foolish is totally up to me because i know why i said the invention is foolish because Buhari will give us 24 hours electricity so why will a yoruba man go ahead to made a foolish invention that will not make no meaning after that Buhari has gived us 24 hours electricity?

undecided
Re: The gas-powered Pressing Iron - The latest invention by a Nigérian. by Leopantro: 11:06am On Jul 25, 2015
FowlYansh:

proud to be Igbo.

As an Igbo person, I'm proud to say your stupidity exceed the expectations of your ancestors

Just because Buhari will give us uninterrupted electricity will make such a unique creation obsolete? Even in America, there are places that have epileptic electricity supply. Have you thought of the business he will create exporting this to countries without electricity? He can establish a company that will employ other Igbos to work in, making and exporting this.
What have you created in your life that can equal this? Even where you live, lie to me that you have had uninterrupted electricity for the last 6 months? Have you thought of those traveling to a location where he or she will need to iron for an interview?
Re: The gas-powered Pressing Iron - The latest invention by a Nigérian. by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 25, 2015
Leopantro:

As an Igbo person, I'm proud to say your stupidity exceed the expectations of your ancestors

what wrong thing did i talk by saying Buhari will give us 24 hours electricity and yoruba man want to intervention iron when Buhairi has give us 24 hours electricity undecided
Re: The gas-powered Pressing Iron - The latest invention by a Nigérian. by otswag(m): 11:13am On Jul 25, 2015
FowlYansh:

what is the wrong thing that i said now. Me, saying this invention is foolish is totally up to me because i know why i said the invention is foolish because Buhari will give us 24 hours electricity so why will a yoruba man go ahead to made a foolish invention that will not make no meaning after that Buhari has gived us 24 hours electricity?

undecided
my dear, its better u just keep quiet to prevent further embrassement. U are only magnifying your foolishness with this your very poor excuse of an explanation which frankly doesnt make any sensé to anyone.
Re: The gas-powered Pressing Iron - The latest invention by a Nigérian. by Leopantro: 11:20am On Jul 25, 2015
FowlYansh:

what wrong thing did i talk by saying Buhari will give us 24 hours electricity and yoruba man want to intervention iron when Buhairi has give us 24 hours electricity undecided

Instead of you to make me proud as an Igbo woman and say you see the business idea in his creation and contribute any financial help to help to develop any other idea he has so money can be made. Will even pardon you if you say you will take it to China so fakes can be made and sold. You went and insulted his creation and his tribe.
Next you will tell me Igbos are being marginalised and you want Biafra.
You still don't understand what you have done. You make me angry.
Re: The gas-powered Pressing Iron - The latest invention by a Nigérian. by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 25, 2015
Leopantro:

Instead of you to make me proud as an Igbo woman and say you see the business idea in his creation and contribute any financial help to help to develop any other idea he has so money can be made. Will even pardon you if you say you will take it to China so fakes can be made and sold. You went and insulted his creation and his tribe.
Next you will tell me Igbos are being marginalised and you want Biafra.
You still don't understand what you have done. You make me angry.

i did not insulted his tribe. i only say the intervention was a foolish one by a yoruba man when Buhari will give us 24 hours of light. by the way i don't believe in that foolishness called Biafra and my husband don't believe it too.
Re: The gas-powered Pressing Iron - The latest invention by a Nigérian. by Leopantro: 11:46am On Jul 25, 2015
FowlYansh:

i did not insulted his tribe. i only say the intervention was a foolish one by a yoruba man when Buhari will give us 24 hours of light. by the way i don't believe in that foolishness called Biafra and my husband don't believe it too.

Okay, you are showing some. Thank you.and no, his invention is not foolish. Buhari might fail despite what you are experiencing now and the need for his creation might come up then. The people that created TV, fridges cars and all the inventions you are enjoying now where also called foolish by their friends who couldn't look into the future. You don't know if he can modify it to create something that even companies will be chasing him for it.

Let me give you an example. Wheelchairs are very expensive for the disabled. A student in Brazil took normal plastic chairs and bicycle tires to make makeshift wheelchair. People laughed at his creation and called him foolish. But he now has a company making very cheap Wheelchairs for the poor who thank him for it and has been recognized by nations and doctors.
Re: The gas-powered Pressing Iron - The latest invention by a Nigérian. by kazzonline: 1:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
FowlYansh:

proud to be Igbo.

Thou ur post is very stupid,but even if it made any bit of sense,what hav you as an igbo person manufactured or invented in your life,rather than praise and celebrate such rare inventions irrespective of his tribe but rather that he is a nigerian.if it wia to be an apple product now u wud start drooling over the thread and wished you had one already.mad fellow

(1) (Reply)

Mymoto Blog: Chevrolet Volt, A car that uses petrol and electricity. / Iphone SE (1st Generation) updated to iOS 14 For Sale- starting from 20k / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.