Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,336 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Timaya Has Been Accused Of Rape By A Us Based, Shares Voice Recordings And Chats - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Has Been Accused Of Rape By A Us Based, Shares Voice Recordings And Chats (448 Views)

Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) / Us-based Lady Accuses Timaya Of Rape, Shares Voice Recordings And Chats / Us-based Lady Accuses Timaya Of Rape, Shares Voice Recordings And Chats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Timaya Has Been Accused Of Rape By A Us Based, Shares Voice Recordings And Chats by celebrityhabit: 11:40am On Jul 25, 2015
My attention was just drawn to an instagram page opened yesterday by an Atlanta based lady, who is accusing popular Nigerian singer Timaya of rape. The anonymous lady shared chats between herself and a person she claims is Timaya, she also shared voice recordings from their phone conversations. The last thing I want to do is ruin a career but if a lady cries rape, the media has a duty to at least hear her out but bear in mind that these are all allegations. Before posting the voice recordings, I played it to a few entertainers who confirmed that it's truly Timaya's voice, but at no point did he directly admit to rape...though he was begging the lady for forgiveness.

I will definitely reach out to Timaya for his own side of the story.FOR NOW READ THE CHAT AND ALSO LISTEN TO THE VOICE RECORD HERE... - See more at: http://celebrityhabit..com/2015/07/did-timaya-actually-rape-this-lady-us.html#sthash.WVnKi3oN.dpuf

(1) (Reply)

Timaya Gets Rihanna To Dance To His Music (WATCH VIDEO) / Am A Gentle Lady Looking For A Gentle Man For A Serious Relationship / [audio + Video] Agbero – The Confirm Ft. 9ice & Lkt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.