Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Business Partners Needed(make Your Funds Work For You) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Business Partners Needed(make Your Funds Work For You) (1334 Views)

Let Your Money Work For You Guaranty 30 Percent Par Month / Invest In This Revolutionary Patent Idea, No Cash Needed, Make Big Money / No Investment Needed! Make $10 - $30 A Day.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Partners Needed(make Your Funds Work For You) by ladiissweet: 11:42am On Jul 25, 2015
Good day good people,
I deal in agricultural supplies and I'm currently in need of business partners who can partner with me in my business of plantain chips which I'm about to expand.
All I need is 500k which will be returned in 6months in installment of 120k every month or 60k for 12months.
The money is just for me to get a bus which can help me cover and supply a wider customer base and increase my production.
All legal papers would be signed and collateral given as deemed fit by the partner.

A yearly 40% ROI is guaranteed on all investments.

Pls if you are interested contact me via ladiissweet@gmail.com or 08022634836

Tnx
Re: Business Partners Needed(make Your Funds Work For You) by jamace(m): 1:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
The fear of your moniker is the beginning of good investment for men. grin lipsrsealed
Re: Business Partners Needed(make Your Funds Work For You) by jamace(m): 1:08pm On Jul 25, 2015
This your moniker, eh! grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Business Partners Needed(make Your Funds Work For You) by ladiissweet: 2:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
Lol,
never thought of that.

Buh I can't deactivate nah!

jamace:
This your moniker, eh! grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Business Partners Needed(make Your Funds Work For You) by uchemac: 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2015
We can help you source for sponsors. If you still need the n500,000, call 08160838898
ladiissweet:
Good day good people,
I deal in agricultural supplies and I'm currently in need of business partners who can partner with me in my business of plantain chips which I'm about to expand.
All I need is 500k which will be returned in 6months in installment of 120k every month or 60k for 12months.
The money is just for me to get a bus which can help me cover and supply a wider customer base and increase my production.
All legal papers would be signed and collateral given as deemed fit by the partner.

A yearly 40% ROI is guaranteed on all investments.

Pls if you are interested contact me via ladiissweet@gmail.com or 08022634836

Tnx
Re: Business Partners Needed(make Your Funds Work For You) by ladiissweet: 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
Hmmm, alright tnx.
uchemac:
We can help you source for sponsors. If you still need the n500,000, call 08160838898
Re: Business Partners Needed(make Your Funds Work For You) by ladiissweet: 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
Make your idle funds work for you.

Invest today.
Re: Business Partners Needed(make Your Funds Work For You) by Pluslargent(m): 3:58pm On Jul 26, 2015
where are you based and whats your collateral like?
Re: Business Partners Needed(make Your Funds Work For You) by ladiissweet: 9:02am On Jul 27, 2015
Based in lagos, collateral - land document
Pluslargent:
where are you based and whats your collateral like?
Re: Business Partners Needed(make Your Funds Work For You) by ladiissweet: 9:03am On Jul 27, 2015
Few more partners needed.
Don't waste this opportunity.
Re: Business Partners Needed(make Your Funds Work For You) by ladiissweet: 7:27am On Jul 28, 2015
Invest wisely today, share with a friend too.
Re: Business Partners Needed(make Your Funds Work For You) by ladiissweet: 1:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
Call in today to invest, you will be glad you did.
Re: Business Partners Needed(make Your Funds Work For You) by ladiissweet: 10:20am On Aug 01, 2015
Invest wisely, invest today.
Re: Business Partners Needed(make Your Funds Work For You) by Angelstartups(f): 12:26am On Aug 27, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Instaforex / Ok / Best Forex Whatsapp TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.