Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Laugh It Out With Akpos - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Laugh It Out With Akpos (644 Views)

JOKES With Akpos / Amazing Jokes Update With Akpos The Silent Killer / Joke Of The Day: ''cinema With Akpos'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laugh It Out With Akpos by onemorepls(m): 1:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
Akpos was confused and decided to ask his teacher, Akpos: excuse me sir, Teacher: yes wat can i do for u? Akpos: i have been thinking about something, Teacher: and wat could dat be? Akpos: why do we only have ship ship in our words, why cant we have goat? Teacher: wat do u mean by goat? Akpos: we have words like, fellowship, ownership, citizenship, friendship, leadership, partnership, relationship etc. Why cant we change it to goat like, partnergoat, relationgoat, friendgoat, citizengoat, leadergoat etc. One word for akpos

(1) (Reply)

Advice The Victim / .akpos And The Cannibals / Read This (photo) : It Motivates To Think About Your Talent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.