Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews (13995 Views)

Shoptomydoor: My Bad Experience CAVEAT EMPTOR / Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China / My Personal Review Of Shoptomydoor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by Denn(m): 11:29pm On Sep 07, 2016
shoptomydoor:
Hi Denn,

Kindly provide us your unit number as we do not have a customer by this name.

Thank you.

I would be providing more than your unit number.

I would be opening a thread, reporting to all relevant US agencies do everything possible to get my goods

Watch out

PS: to potential clients who are considering shoptomydoor, if they can treat someone who paid them over 500usd transaction with them in just a month the way they are treating me, your single shipments too might be at risk

CAVEAT EMPTOR

***Thread opened
https://www.nairaland.com/3336538/shoptomydoor-bad-experience-caveat-emptor

Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by Denn(m): 6:08am On Sep 09, 2016
shoptomydoor:
Hi,

We have gone through your account and some of the irregualarities such as multiple names is one we have seen so many times to be wary off.
Kindly note that we are acting in compliance with the US laws. We would also love to have your issue resolved as soon as possible, but it is our obligation to ensure that all shipments through us are obtained through genuine transactions, and this is one of the reasons we insist to speak with your seller, unfortunate our call was picked by an African, who from all indications was not the seller.

Kindly inform your seller to contact us between 9am - 110.00am (US time) today in order to have this issue sorted out. An email will be sent to you shortly.

Thank you.

Never knew you have added racism to your company qualities.

So an 'African' cannot sell a laptop?

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by omisakint: 11:53pm On Nov 09, 2016
Nduka193:
Hi Nairalanders,

i am starting to to regret shipping with you guys// ,, my sis sent me a some packages clothes, shoes and her used apple tablet... the one she has been using for over 4 years .. the shipment cost was high cause of the value of naira.. i humbly requested that the apple tabelt be remove from my shipment and i willl have to pay for the shipment of the clothes first and later pay for the ipad to be sent out.. but to my gretaest my request was granted and i was told to provide evidence of payment before they ship it out. eveidence of payment on an ipad of 4 years ?/ i called my sis and she was disapponted in my choice of shippong company when she could have pay more lesss to send it to me through fedex or dhl... kindly help fix this issue as i have no means of getting the invoice
Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by mayoroduts: 8:40am On Dec 17, 2016
The points raised about the cost of shipment through shoptomydoor being outrageous is quite true. Relative to other shipping companies, their charges are quite high and it is impossible to tell the actual breakdown in computation the shipping charge.
Currently I have an item with order number 112674 due for shipment with a total chargeable weight of 1.2lb for which I'm being billed $19.79 for shipping (standard) alone, before addition of customs and 'other charges'! I think this is outrageous considering the industrial average is about $4.5/lb. I've tried going through the website to see the computation elements of the shipping charge but to no avail.
I think shoptomydoor needs to be more transparent in the computation of shipping charges so that customers can be fully aware beforehand. Until this is done, your service is quite EXPENSIVE!
Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by shoptomydoor: 12:31pm On Jan 12, 2017
UPDATE: This is to notify you that we recently crashed our shipping cost to as low as $9.99 and also made our services more customer focused in the following ways:
1. 100% refund in 24 hours - Now this is a great relief to over 200,000 customers shipping from USA, UK to Nigeria. They have peace of mind, so even if any item gets damaged or missing while in transit or during clearing we compensate them fully within 24 hours.
2. Air shipping in 6 to 8 days and this we have done by putting in adequate measures to follow this strictly, except in cases where the situation is beyond control, such as airline delays, delays due to public holidays or like the recent strike by clearing agents in Nigeria and others that may occur.
3. Affordable stress-free shipping with smarter consolidation so customers save as much as 75% on their shipping cost from US or UK compared to other major shippers.

Thank you for trusting Shoptomydoor.
....................................................................................................................................................................................................

Kindly note that our shipping cost is determined based on the highest between the actual weight of your package (gross weight) and its dimensional weight (LxWxH/139) which is the weight it will occupy in the cargo it will be conveyed with.
You can follow this link to understand how your shipping cost is calculated as well as charges which can make up your shipping invoice.

http://www.shoptomydoor.com/ShippingCalculation.html

You can also use our get a quote tool to get an estimate on your shipping cost at any point in time.

http://www.shoptomydoor.com/home.php?mode=get_a_quote
The custom duty is 10% of the total items you are shipping.

For more information, you can always calls or send a mail.

mayoroduts:
The points raised about the cost of shipment through shoptomydoor being outrageous is quite true. Relative to other shipping companies, their charges are quite high and it is impossible to tell the actual breakdown in computation the shipping charge.
Currently I have an item with order number 112674 due for shipment with a total chargeable weight of 1.2lb for which I'm being billed $19.79 for shipping (standard) alone, before addition of customs and 'other charges'! I think this is outrageous considering the industrial average is about $4.5/lb. I've tried going through the website to see the computation elements of the shipping charge but to no avail.
I think shoptomydoor needs to be more transparent in the computation of shipping charges so that customers can be fully aware beforehand. Until this is done, your service is quite EXPENSIVE!
Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by akinswaggs(m): 6:41am On Jan 15, 2017
Items shipped since 28th....Not yrt gotten to me, Shoptomydoor stinks!!!! even after heavily billing me
Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by mayoroduts: 11:15am On Jan 16, 2017
shoptomydoor:
Kindly note that our shipping cost is determined based on the highest between the actual weight of your package (gross weight) and its dimensional weight (LxWxH/139) which is the weight it will occupy in the cargo it will be conveyed with.
You can follow this link to understand how your shipping cost is calculated as well as charges which can make up your shipping invoice.

You can also use our get a quote tool to get an estimate on your shipping cost at any point in time.

The custom duty is 10% of the total items you are shipping.

For more information, you can always calls or send a mail.

Got a call stating there's a $15 base fee on all shipments. That explains the cost.
Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by mayoroduts: 11:19am On Jan 16, 2017
akinswaggs:
Items shipped since 28th....Not yrt gotten to me, Shoptomydoor stinks!!!! even after heavily billing me

I guess you are lucky. I have an item with order number 101832 paid for, heavily, like you I must say, since 19th December 2016 but yet to be delivered to me even though the order status reads: "Booked to depart the US on next cargo flight on the 22nd of December 2016. Estimated to arrive Lagos sorting center after customs clearance on the 29th of December 2016 and will be available for pickup at your selected pickup center or delivered to your door on or before 04th of January 2017". Nearly two weeks after, no news, no feedback, nada!
Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by akinswaggs(m): 8:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
mayoroduts:

I guess you are lucky. I have an item with order number 101832 paid for, heavily, like you I must say, since 19th December 2016 but yet to be delivered to me even though the order status reads: "Booked to depart the US on next cargo flight on the 22nd of December 2016. Estimated to arrive Lagos sorting center after customs clearance on the 29th of December 2016 and will be available for pickup at your selected pickup center or delivered to your door on or before 04th of January 2017". Nearly two weeks after, no news, no feedback, nada!

Omoh, tho mine is Enroute Abuja as at today, I think you should call them.. and after this pls runaway don't even refer your enemy biko
Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by shoptomydoor: 9:14am On Jan 23, 2017
Hello Akinswaggs,

Can we have your unit/order number to ahve us look into this?
Thank you.

akinswaggs:
Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by shoptomydoor: 11:52am On Jan 23, 2017
Kindly note that the order is an hazmat shipment which is shipped separately from normal items. These shipments are shipped 2- 4 weeks or more after they have been received.
Please see that below link for further details.
http://www.shoptomydoor.com/hazadous-shipping.html
mayoroduts:

1 Like

Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by akinswaggs(m): 10:16am On Jan 25, 2017
shoptomydoor:
Hello Akinswaggs,

Can we have your unit/order number to ahve us look into this?
Thank you.

Recieved!.. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by Astutechris(m): 10:40am On Jan 26, 2017
I just started using Shoptomydoor and so far my experience with them hasn't been wonderful. sad

First of all, it takes more than 48 hours for item that have been delivered to Shoptomydoor to be added to your warehouse. That is not funny.

Secondly, Shoptomydoor what happened to the up to 80% reduction in shipping cost you guys claim when you consolidate items because I noticed that the shipping cost of items in my warehouse are calculated independently and then summed together
There is no reduction in shipping cost at all (not even by 0.01%) even though I have more than 15 items in my warehouse. This means that it wouldn't have made any difference in shipping cost if I had decided to ship this items one-by-one as they arrive. And I have sent an email to your support email concerning and you are yet to respond to that. I don't know if you are dodging the question.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by shoptomydoor: 9:18am On Feb 06, 2017
UPDATE:

This is to notify you that we recently crashed our shipping cost to as low as $9.99 and also made our services more customer focused in the following ways:

1. 24 hours update of all items received in our US and UK warehouse. All you have to do is to address your items properly with your unit number and registered name.

2. 100% refund in 24 hours - Now this is a great relief to over 200,000 customers shipping from USA, UK to Nigeria. They have peace of mind, so even if any item gets damaged or missing while in transit or during clearing we compensate them fully within 24 hours.

3. Air shipping in 6 to 8 days and this we have done by putting in adequate measures to follow this strictly, except in cases where the situation is beyond control, such as airline delays, delays due to public holidays or like the recent strike by clearing agents in Nigeria and others that may occur.

4. Affordable stress-free shipping with smarter consolidation so customers save as much as 75% on their shipping cost from US or UK compared to other major shippers.
....................................................................................................................................................................................................

Kindly provide us with your registered email address or unit number so we can contact you to explain how we calculate our shipping cost.
We await your response.
However, Kindly note that our shipping cost is determined based on the highest between the actual weight of your package (gross weight) and its dimensional weight (LxWxH/139) which is the weight it will occupy in the cargo it will be conveyed with.

However this implies that the value of the items is not a determinant factor in calculating the shipping cost of your items.

The value of the items is only used to calculate the customs duty of your shipment.

Astutechris:
I just started using Shoptomydoor and so far my experience with them hasn't been wonderful. sad

First of all, it takes more than 48 hours for item that have been delivered to Shoptomydoor to be added to your warehouse. That is not funny.

Secondly, Shoptomydoor what happened to the up to 80% reduction in shipping cost you guys claim when you consolidate items because I noticed that the shipping cost of items in my warehouse are calculated independently and then summed together
There is no reduction in shipping cost at all (not even by 0.01%) even though I have more than 15 items in my warehouse. This means that it wouldn't have made any difference in shipping cost if I had decided to ship this items one-by-one as they arrive. And I have sent an email to your support email concerning and you are yet to respond to that. I don't know if you are dodging the question.
Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by Astutechris(m): 8:40pm On Feb 17, 2017
shoptomydoor:
Hello Astutechris,

Kindly provide us with your registered email address or unit number so we can contact you to explain how we calculate our shipping cost.
We await your response.
However, Kindly note that our shipping cost is determined based on the highest between the actual weight of your package (gross weight) and its dimensional weight (LxWxH/139) which is the weight it will occupy in the cargo it will be conveyed with.

However this implies that the value of the items is not a determinant factor in calculating the shipping cost of your items.

The value of the items is only used to calculate the customs duty of your shipment.

Like the answer I got from your customer support team via email, this doesn't address the up to 80% consolidation claim.

Mean while, I placed an order on 27th of January for my items to be shipped via air. This orders was supposed to be shipped on Thursday 2nd of February 2017 according to what was stated on your site and was supposed to get to me at most within 11 business days. Counting from February 2nd, it is now 11 business days and from what I see, this order seems not to have arrived your Lagos warehouse not to talk of getting to me.

The order number for the order in question is 103057.

This is not a fair service considering how much you charge for shipping.

Kindly do whatever you can to make sure my order gets to me as soon as possible. What I intend to do with some of the items in the package are long overdue.
Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by Zukk3i: 11:16am On Feb 21, 2017
I knew there was a problem in UNIT NG26740 when the first item, a dog bed cover cloth (without the foam stuffing) was updated onto my warehouse and I was charged $30+ to ship. By the time the rest of my things where updated I saw that between shipping directly from Amazon and of sending to shoptomydoor, then they billing me for them to ship, there is only a $20-$30 difference. It’s obvious that shipping cost are calculated individually then summed together and there is no 80% reduction on consolidation as claimed. What a waste of time that I don’t have. I should have just used Amazon shipping. Now my bill is way over the $100 limit that I can’t use my Mastercard.
I called customer care but I got their usual recycled response of chargeable weight and dimensional weight. The best he could suggest was to split the shipments or I ship by sea which will take 6-10weeks but NO idea when the ship will be ready to depart. The items are not for me and to think that it was my boasting about shoptomydoor that got me into this mess.
Now you would be fortunate if your items get uploaded to your warehouse in 48hours. In addition to increased update time, they have decreased free storage from 21days to 14 days to take effect from the 6th March, excuse being need to create sufficient space to receive more items as they arrive. More space? When people are not shipping as they used to.
I’ve been using shoptomydoor for at least 3-4years and I used to boast about their services but now once I get out of this one, I have huge doubts about using them again.

PLEASE, anyone with a good alternative shipping company should let me know. Abeg ooo
Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by countsparrow: 2:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
Shoptomydoor is the worst thing that ever happened to me since i started buying things from another country.. .

They dont keep to their words about updating 48hours after receiving, i oractically begged them to do that... And the two items i shipped with them separately got delayed on two occasions... Can you beat that, i thought transacting with them would be better since they have been doing this for a while, but thats not the case, they charge you excessively and delivery within Lagos is stated as 3 days, byt when you call them to confirm, they cant assurance you about receiving yoyr item on the stated date... my advice to people hoping to ship with them, please RUN....

NB. While i was waiting for my shipment to arrive, a friend also used another cargo company 5 days after i shopped online, and i can confirm that he has his good available to him now while i dont...
Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by shoptomydoor: 8:55am On Mar 09, 2017
We appreciate that you spoke up. Can we have your unit or order number to look into this? As regards update, we typically update our warehouse within 24 to 48 business hours. However, there was high demand during the festive season and we had a lot to update which slowed down our promise of 48 working hours. Currently there is very low cargo coming into Nigeria and so Airlines will not fly with such low volume, hence our customers have experienced delays - this is always communicated via our newsletters to affected customers. Our deliveries are 100% guaranteed, you can also try our expedited/express shipping options which comes at a discounted rate from major carriers. this takes 3-4 days. Standard shipping is not 3 days and takes 6 to 12 business days. Thank you.

countsparrow:
Shoptomydoor is the worst thing that ever happened to me since i started buying things from another country.. .

They dont keep to their words about updating 48hours after receiving, i oractically begged them to do that... And the two items i shipped with them separately got delayed on two occasions... Can you beat that, i thought transacting with them would be better since they have been doing this for a while, but thats not the case, they charge you excessively and delivery within Lagos is stated as 3 days, byt when you call them to confirm, they cant assurance you about receiving yoyr item on the stated date... my advice to people hoping to ship with them, please RUN....

NB. While i was waiting for my shipment to arrive, a friend also used another cargo company 5 days after i shopped online, and i can confirm that he has his good available to him now while i dont...
Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by shoptomydoor: 9:17am On Mar 09, 2017
Sequel to our phone conversation, you confirmed that your package had been delivered at the scheduled time. We experienced a delay due to the airline not having enough cargo coming into Nigeria.
We apologize for the inconvenience this caused.
However, you can also ship via our expedited/express shipping(FedEx/UPS).
Thank you.

[quote author=Astutechris post=53808315]

Like the answer I got from your customer support team via email, this doesn't address the up to 80% consolidation claim.

Mean while, I placed an order on 27th of January for my items to be shipped via air. This orders was supposed to be shipped on Thursday 2nd of February 2017 according to what was stated on your site and was supposed to get to me at most within 11 business days. Counting from February 2nd, it is now 11 business days and from what I see, this order seems not to have arrived your Lagos warehouse not to talk of getting to me.

The order number for the order in question is 103057.

This is not a fair service considering how much you charge for shipping.

Kindly do whatever you can to make sure my order gets to me as soon as possible. What I intend to do with some of the items in the package are long overdue.[/quote
Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by shoptomydoor: 11:19am On Mar 09, 2017
We apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced.
When items are been updated into your warehouse, the dimensions and weight are also been updated after taking inventory. This is also been used to determine the shipping cost of the items to your location. Items with different tracking numbers are updated into separate deliveries, however, they are been consolidated into a shipment for your to make payment for shipping at once. We appreciate your patronage over the years and we would continue to ensure that our esteemed customers enjoy a stress free shipping process.

Zukk3i:
I knew there was a problem in UNIT NG26740 when the first item, a dog bed cover cloth (without the foam stuffing) was updated onto my warehouse and I was charged $30+ to ship. By the time the rest of my things where updated I saw that between shipping directly from Amazon and of sending to shoptomydoor, then they billing me for them to ship, there is only a $20-$30 difference. It’s obvious that shipping cost are calculated individually then summed together and there is no 80% reduction on consolidation as claimed. What a waste of time that I don’t have. I should have just used Amazon shipping. Now my bill is way over the $100 limit that I can’t use my Mastercard.
I called customer care but I got their usual recycled response of chargeable weight and dimensional weight. The best he could suggest was to split the shipments or I ship by sea which will take 6-10weeks but NO idea when the ship will be ready to depart. The items are not for me and to think that it was my boasting about shoptomydoor that got me into this mess.
Now you would be fortunate if your items get uploaded to your warehouse in 48hours. In addition to increased update time, they have decreased free storage from 21days to 14 days to take effect from the 6th March, excuse being need to create sufficient space to receive more items as they arrive. More space? When people are not shipping as they used to.
I’ve been using shoptomydoor for at least 3-4years and I used to boast about their services but now once I get out of this one, I have huge doubts about using them again.

PLEASE, anyone with a good alternative shipping company should let me know. Abeg ooo
Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by countsparrow: 11:07am On Mar 13, 2017
shoptomydoor:
We appreciate that you spoke up. Can we have your unit or order number to look into this? As regards update, we typically update our warehouse within 24 to 48 business hours. However, there was high demand during the festive season and we had a lot to update which slowed down our promise of 48 working hours. Currently there is very low cargo coming into Nigeria and so Airlines will not fly with such low volume, hence our customers have experienced delays - this is always communicated via our newsletters to affected customers. Our deliveries are 100% guaranteed, you can also try our expedited/express shipping options which comes at a discounted rate from major carriers. this takes 3-4 days. Standard shipping is not 3 days and takes 6 to 12 business days. Thank you.

104114... I am not trying to bring down your business whatsoever, but in all honesty your delivery is too slow... Just check out the mail sent to me after i have been delayed for almost two weeks already... I dont understand...

02-28-2017 23:59 Booked to depart the US on next cargo flight on the 02nd March 2017. Estimated to arrive Lagos sorting center after customs clearance on the 09th of March 2017 and will be available for pickup at your selected pickup center or delivered to your door on or before 14th of March 2017

03-08-2017 05:03 Ship out Delay Due to Limited Cargo From The Airline. Shipment is Now Expected to Depart USA on Thursday The 9th Of March, 2017

03-13-2017 05:58 In transit to Nigeria, estimated to arrive Lagos Sorting Center after customs clearance on the 18th March, 2017 and will be available for pick up at your selected pick up center or delivered to your door on or before 23rd of March, 2017

Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by aminucyrus: 1:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
My Experience Using Shoptomydoor
---------------------------------------
I was a bit skeptical to try Shoptomydoor hence I researched and read others reviews before taking my first step. My experience has been amazing to say the least.Firstoff I sent an email to confirm the possibility of shipping an item,the reply was swift and positive. I registered and shipped my first items to my warehouse. I called to confirm whether my items arrived and the customer rep was so helpful in checking that and was duly notified as soon as they updated their records. Even though I've used their shipping calculator to estimate cost of shipping, the actual cost was much lower than that and I could almost say its cheap when compared with other services I've used in the past.
The way I was notified all through the shipping process kept my worry in check and not worrying when it will arrive. I recieved my items 3 days before I was supposed to with a very good packaging and in good order. While am excited with my items, I still realised it wouldn't be here except for the excellent service rendered to me by Shoptomydoor thereby I had to give credit when credit is due. I hope you keep up and improve on your already excellent service.
Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by shoptomydoor: 2:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
WOW!

We are so excited to hear this from you.
Let's have your unit or last order number.
Thank you so much for recognizing our effort.

Thanks.

aminucyrus:
My Experience Using Shoptomydoor
---------------------------------------
I was a bit skeptical to try Shoptomydoor hence I researched and read others reviews before taking my first step. My experience has been amazing to say the least.Firstoff I sent an email to confirm the possibility of shipping an item,the reply was swift and positive. I registered and shipped my first items to my warehouse. I called to confirm whether my items arrived and the customer rep was so helpful in checking that and was duly notified as soon as they updated their records. Even though I've used their shipping calculator to estimate cost of shipping, the actual cost was much lower than that and I could almost say its cheap when compared with other services I've used in the past.
The way I was notified all through the shipping process kept my worry in check and not worrying when it will arrive. I recieved my items 3 days before I was supposed to with a very good packaging and in good order. While am excited with my items, I still realised it wouldn't be here except for the excellent service rendered to me by Shoptomydoor thereby I had to give credit when credit is due. I hope you keep up and improve on your already excellent service.
Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by nesti: 6:14am On Mar 30, 2017
I am very disappointed in shoptomydoor service, the first time I ever used your service I didn't have so much stress like this, I've am item in my warehouse and I got a mail that there is inconsistencies in the invoice and I should provide a proof that the item were actually paid for in 7 days hence they would be taking into the fraud department, I got this mail on Monday 27 march, and immediately I summited the requirement, I got another asking me to upload the credit card and ID card the purchase was made with, and I have also done so, the email response is very slow, right now I'm waiting for my email to be responded and it's almost 4 days gone when I've only 7 days to do this, shoptomydoor email service is very slow in treating this, I called the phone numbers and got a response that the customer service department can't handle that request and the department in charge will do so, is this how shoptomydoor has decided to waste the 7days I was given? My unit number : 105252
Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by Springforth: 7:22am On Mar 30, 2017
This companys a big fat joke.....omo see negative reviews. Make i carry my leg run comot

1 Like

Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by nkeona(m): 7:35am On Mar 30, 2017
shoptomydoor:
Hi Denn,

Kindly provide us your unit number as we do not have a customer by this name.

Thank you.

if I ship to your US address a item which is a letter can I get the letter scanned to my email address?
Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by aminucyrus: 10:15am On Mar 31, 2017
You're welcome,just sharing my experience.
Order number: 104610
Unit number:103698
shoptomydoor:
WOW!

We are so excited to hear this from you.
Let's have your unit or last order number.
Thank you so much for recognizing our effort.

Thanks,
Ehi.

Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by shoptomydoor: 8:57am On Apr 07, 2017
Yes. Send a mail to contact@shoptomydoor.com.

nkeona:
if I ship to your US address a item which is a letter can I get the letter scanned to my email address?
Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by shoptomydoor: 8:24am On Apr 25, 2017
Sure you can. Sign up on www.shoptomydoor.com to get a free US warehouse address.

nkeona:

1 Like

Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by shoptomydoor: 8:26am On Apr 25, 2017
Hi Omisakint,

Can we have your order/unit number to look into this?

omisakint:

i am starting to to regret shipping with you guys// ,, my sis sent me a some packages clothes, shoes and her used apple tablet... the one she has been using for over 4 years .. the shipment cost was high cause of the value of naira.. i humbly requested that the apple tabelt be remove from my shipment and i willl have to pay for the shipment of the clothes first and later pay for the ipad to be sent out.. but to my gretaest my request was granted and i was told to provide evidence of payment before they ship it out. eveidence of payment on an ipad of 4 years ?/ i called my sis and she was disapponted in my choice of shippong company when she could have pay more lesss to send it to me through fedex or dhl... kindly help fix this issue as i have no means of getting the invoice
Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by omisakint: 8:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
shoptomydoor:
Hi Omisakint,

Can we have your order/unit number to look into this?

Lol. Have collected my package.... You just replying after how many months. Smh... Well I have a package of now that as grown from 60$, to over 1000$ in sending fee. How on earth do you expect me to pay that for cloth that's is less than 100$ in worth
Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by shoptomydoor: 8:57am On May 04, 2017
Apologies for the late response, but kindly note this is not one of our customer service channels, it is best you send complaints to the email: contact@shoptomydoor.com, chat live or call 0700 800 8000. We however look out for issues generally online and try to help as much as we can.

As for your recent package, shipping cost is not determined by the amount you used to buy it but by the weight and dimensions of the package. Read more here: http://www.shoptomydoor.com/shipping-calculation.html.

Thank you.

omisakint:

Lol. Have collected my package.... You just replying after how many months. Smh... Well I have a package of now that as grown from 60$, to over 1000$ in sending fee. How on earth do you expect me to pay that for cloth that's is less than 100$ in worth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Online Registration of Company/Business name with Corporate Affairs Commission / External Reserves Hit $38.7bn, Rise By 50% In One Year / Naira Continues Free Fall, Depreciates By 11% To N927.19/$ At Official Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.