Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,402 members, 7,954,589 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:54 PM

Zimbabwean Dollars - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Zimbabwean Dollars (1095 Views)

Africa’s 15 Most Expensive Buildings Worth Millions Of Dollars / Nigerians To Pay UK Visa Application Fee In Dollars! / Bank Draft In Canadian Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zimbabwean Dollars by chuxy12(m): 11:57am On Mar 14, 2009
please nairalanders how can one change zimbabwean dollars to naira or any other major currency in nigeria. I have to breadfruit street along balogun on lagos island, kingsway at Apapa, to Ekoo palace hotel and the intl airport lagos . please where do i .nairalanders plz help.
Re: Zimbabwean Dollars by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 14, 2009
LOL, grin grin grin grin Zimbabwean dollar to naira?who will change that for u,come to think of it i wont mind having a copy of the zimbabwean dollar for posterity purpose, grin grin grin grin grin grin

gd luck in ur search
Re: Zimbabwean Dollars by chuxy12(m): 12:34pm On Mar 14, 2009
@!femilangy
I would have love to keep it for posterity at least to remind of an african Maximum despot called Mugabe but the money is huge. Atleast the official rating is about N250,000 That is quarter of a million naira sis.
does any one know of any air hostess or anybody working in Zimbabwe embassy. i think they may be able to help
Re: Zimbabwean Dollars by brownbonno(m): 1:39pm On Mar 14, 2009
chuxy12:

@!femilangy
I would have love to keep it for posterity at least to remind of an african Maximum despot called Mugabe but the money is huge. Atleast the official rating is about N250,000 That is quarter of a million naira sis.
does any one know of any air hostess or anybody working in Zimbabwe embassy. i think they may be able to help

Are you talking about the old or new ZIM Dollar ?Don;t tell me is the old .
The exchange of the new which take effect from 2nd Feb 2009, is N1 = 0.88 Zim Dollar or N1.33 = 1 Zim Dollar.
BUT

Notice: The Zimbabwe government redenominated the ZWD again on February 2, 2009 at a rate of 1,000,000,000,000 old ZWD to 1 new ZWD.
Re: Zimbabwean Dollars by chuxy12(m): 10:06pm On Mar 14, 2009
What!! it seems i am still holding the old one, $5b zimbabwe dollars. Bull shit shocked shocked
Re: Zimbabwean Dollars by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 15, 2009
hehehe u don jonez lipsrsealed
Re: Zimbabwean Dollars by stkris(m): 2:21am On Mar 16, 2009
those zimbabweans were about to run out of zeros cheesy good thing they redenominated

(1) (Reply)

If U Are To Leave Nigeria Which Country We U Prefer: / University Admission In Ghana (b.sc,m.sc,mba / Nigerian Woman In Atlanta, Georgia Convicted Of Enslaving Housegirls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.