Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

The Mysteries Surrounding Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Mysteries Surrounding Money (767 Views)

Economic/political Terms Surrounding The Said Dollar Increase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mysteries Surrounding Money by profsomebody(m): 5:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
Hello everyone,
I want to bring to fore some things that I do not quite understand about "MONEY".
These may look like a joke but it isn't. I am very serious.

We all know MONEY to be what you earn as a reward for doing work. We also know that each country MINTS her official currencies.
Now to my questions:
1. What is the real origin of money?
2. Why do countries go broke eventhough they mint their money themselves?
3. Why do we have d rich nd d poor when d country should av just minted enough for all to spend
4. Why ís Nigeria borrowing from U.S.A and d likes?
5. Why does U.S.A av to help lots of countries out of financial jinx?
6. where does U.S.A get her own abundant wealth from?
7. I knw U.S.A sell stuffs like ammunitions and render services to other countries tò get money but where did they get money to build refineries, artilleries, companies e.t.c?
8. When Nigeria switched from trade by batter to currencies, where did they get money to purchase minting machines to mint naira? (SAME WITH D U.S AND OTHER NATIONS).

D list can go on but I like to stop here.
I would have asked the "SOLOMON OF OUR TIME" but I bliv Nairalanders can do justice to this.

Pls mods, do d needful. I really need answers.
Cc lalasticlala
Ishilove
Re: The Mysteries Surrounding Money by erimmy(m): 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2015
Pls mods make this a FP stuff ASAP. Me too wan learn.Thks. FTC. I dedicate it to operation zaman dole
Re: The Mysteries Surrounding Money by Indifferent(m): 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
Why Money dey enter slowly, dey leave quickly
Re: The Mysteries Surrounding Money by ComicRelief: 5:25pm On Jul 25, 2015
Oya nah...
Re: The Mysteries Surrounding Money by Mubarack44(m): 5:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
waiting for answers for the above questions
Re: The Mysteries Surrounding Money by OCTAVO: 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
Google about INTERNATIONAL TRADE and the policies that govern it. All countries have trade balance with World bank. I really can't say much, just Google INTERNATIONAL TRADE if you wish to know.
Re: The Mysteries Surrounding Money by profsomebody(m): 8:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
OCTAVO:
Google about INTERNATIONAL TRADE and the policies that govern it. All countries have trade balance with World bank. I really can't say much, just Google INTERNATIONAL TRADE if you wish to know.
Read that. Doesn't explain well enough. Why do we have world bank?
Re: The Mysteries Surrounding Money by profsomebody(m): 8:54pm On Jul 25, 2015
For those that also want this topic to make front page, mention d mods. lalasticlala
Re: The Mysteries Surrounding Money by OCTAVO: 9:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
profsomebody:
Read that. Doesn't explain well enough. Why do we have world bank?
Lolzzzzzz, you couldn't have finished reading by now. That's a course on its own.
http://internationalecon.com/Trade/T-toc.php
To answer your question, we have World bank because of international trade.
Re: The Mysteries Surrounding Money by Ama80(f): 11:38am On Jul 26, 2015
Gud question.why can't each country print monies peculiar to them in abundance to satisfy n needs of her country or autonomy given to states to print money acceptable as laissez-faire within d region since money is anything generally accepted for buying n selling of goods n services.mods pls
Re: The Mysteries Surrounding Money by PresidKing(m): 11:31pm On Jul 26, 2015
Any Economics in the house to simplify the answers.

(1) (Reply)

What Is GTBank Debit Card Exchange Rate On Online Transaction? / Gtbank Deactivating Customers Account Who Have Linked Their Bvns? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.