Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

26 Entreprenuerial Motto (must Read) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 26 Entreprenuerial Motto (must Read) (488 Views)

Brent Crude Oil Jumps To 26-month High As Kurds Holds Referendum / Naira Exchange Rate As At September 26, 1983 (pic) / How I got this land-cruiser at just 26 years of age could inspire you (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

26 Entreprenuerial Motto (must Read) by teekrackz(m): 6:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
1. "Work hard. Stay Positive. Never give up. Be a doer, not a slacker." - Grace Welch, principal/CEO of {g}Collaborative

2. "I've never tried that before, so I bet I will definitely be able to do that!" - Sofia Franzen, founder and CEO of Owegoo

3. "Don't explain or complain." - Megan Hunt, co-founder of Hello Holiday

4. "Never say never. There is always a way." - Michele Hart, mediator and divorce attorney

5. "Don't sit around worrying -- just get on with it!" - Dr. Sue Black, founder and chief evangelist of #techmums

6. "Stop thinking so much. It's okay not to know all the answers." - Krystal Stubbendeck, founder of Borrow for Your Bump

7. "Whatever it takes."--Lisa Tanner, photographer

8. "Always learn, always question, and surround yourself with passion." - Anna Lecat, Founder of Les Lunes

9. "Life is too short for a bad pen." - Christina Esterly, founder of SmartGirl Bags

10. "If you can dream it, you can do it." - Natasha Friis Saxberg, author and anchor of Tech and the City

11. "Work hard, play hard." - Kerri Couillard, founder of Babierge

12. "Fortune favors the bold." - Elizabeth Zalman, co-founder and CEO of StrongDM

13. "Every dollar matters, and fear is not an option." - Nora Gardner, CEO and creative director of Nora Gardner NYC

14. "Just do the next right thing right." - Emily Best, founder of Seed&Spark

15. "Live in the moment." - Stephnie Ballard, founder of Desire and Consequence

16. "Be brave." - Maja Svensson, founder of ELSA AND ME

17. "The water is always coldest when you first jump in." - Andrea Armstrong, founder of Turnaround Technology

18. "Blah, blah, blah." - Amy Vernon, speaker, blogger and CMO of Predictable.ly

19. "Don't take 'no' for an answer." - Cristina D'Angelo, founder of Shop Bottega

20. "You find out who your friends are when things start going seriously wrong." - Ginny Gilder, social enterprise entrepreneur, Olympian, and author

21. "You only have one life to live. No time for complacency." - Melissa Mash, founder and CEO of Dagne Dover

22. "Every day is a clean slate." - Mia Haugen, founder of VorVideo

23. "Big, brave, bold -- be gloriously, 100 percent who you are. Own it!" - Claudia Batten, co-founder of Broadli

24. "It is what it is... but I can fix that." - Cynthia Schames, founder of Abbey Post

25. "Hustle until you no longer have to introduce yourself." - Lori Cheek, founder and CEO of Cheekd.com

26. "Tomorrow is promised to no one." - Stefanie Mnayarji, CEO and co-founder of Luxxie Boston LLC

cc: lalasticlala
Re: 26 Entreprenuerial Motto (must Read) by timy22(f): 1:27am On Jul 26, 2015
Tnks for sharing! Nice motto'

(1) (Reply)

Export Business Guide / Moringa Seeds And Cotton Seeds Needed / Top 3 Ways Ceos Stay Calm And How You Can Emulate Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.