Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,780 members, 7,824,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) (64660 Views)

Wizkid Shows Off His Look-Alike Dad (Photo) / Davido's Daughter Imade Rides Her Little Wrangler Jeep Inside Their Mansion(pic) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) by nairaman66(m): 9:31am On Jul 26, 2015
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 26, 2015
Another future OBO
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) by edwife(f): 9:31am On Jul 26, 2015
She is adorable... kiss

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) by basty: 9:32am On Jul 26, 2015
A
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) by hardniola(m): 9:32am On Jul 26, 2015
so davido we become grandad when he is 35...
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 26, 2015
Cute baby, kiss kiss
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) by Helkayklassic(m): 9:34am On Jul 26, 2015
Iamsynord:
Some one fit come now and say why Wizkid Son never meet hin own grand Dad

Lool..Some idiot will come n say it
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) by naijafella(m): 9:36am On Jul 26, 2015
Grandpa...were ur grand daughter's parents legally married? Parents learn to face your children and tell them the truth,no matter how successful they may be! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) by Fsamuels: 9:42am On Jul 26, 2015
That is what every man will pray for.......... I wish nairalanders n myself tooooo
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) by Omotayor123(f): 9:43am On Jul 26, 2015
Why are they just meeting today

The rich also cry #
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) by fortunechy(m): 9:45am On Jul 26, 2015
nice one bt it would ve been more beta if u married her mm b4 havin her...
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) by victoronyekwelu(m): 9:48am On Jul 26, 2015
still waiting for the mother undecided
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) by floragregs(f): 9:50am On Jul 26, 2015
omenka:
Our parents have suddenly started celebrating childbirth out of wedlock. Was surprised to see Momodu as well congratulating Davido. This is how morally depraved our society has become. What used to be taboo, and rightly so, has now become a norm and a virtue.

Soon parents might start congratulating their children for impregnating themselves. Incest would become a celebrated vice.

God help us.
please stop being hypocritical. Nobody for ur family done born out of wedluck before? Na new thing? It has been there my dear. It's even worse in the village! So his dad should disown him or what? What is done is done. U can't unring a bell. Let them be. We hv our own baggage too.

4 Likes

Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) by davidbanks(m): 9:53am On Jul 26, 2015
Can we trade places?
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) by baralatie(m): 9:54am On Jul 26, 2015
denedene:
walai money is good. if davido been de broke e popsy for no gree see him n d pikin. them for don call village meeting "papa davido, forgive your son n accept the child" n the father be like "No! i cannot,hes not evn married . it's a disgrace to my forefathers " smh
naira land ehn!
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) by MyMouth(m): 9:55am On Jul 26, 2015
Datamega:
Omo omo baba olowo
You this thief! I thought u should be in jail by now?
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) by seangy4konji: 10:00am On Jul 26, 2015
Oga oooo....

God is greatest sha...

Help me this week o lord.
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) by Young4jose: 10:10am On Jul 26, 2015
LesbianBoy:
Davido is a FOOl for allowing that LOOSE girl trap him with pregnancy angry
. U r d most foolish person on NL 4 writing dat rubbish.........!
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) by best4momoh(m): 10:12am On Jul 26, 2015
dridowu:
who is davido ?
. The ex-president of Nigeria
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) by jude33084(m): 10:15am On Jul 26, 2015
LesbianBoy:

What does a lesbo know about kids? undecided
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) by jude33084(m): 10:18am On Jul 26, 2015
ObiOmaMu:
Davido's baby Imade Adeleke is sooo cute. Obviously his spitting image! She got to meet her grandfather today for the first time and a proud Davido shared a pic of the precious moment.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/07/davidos-daughter-imade-meets-her.html

Is the mother from Edo? Why Imade?

Or is it an abbreviation of a Yoruba name? wink
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) by scentmarlc(m): 10:21am On Jul 26, 2015
Freemanan:
BEST LIFE ANYONE CAN ASK FOR...

AN EMPIRE WAITING FOR THIS YOUNG LASS.... cool

I swear!!

Jus like dharniel sed, all i see is money for the baby billionaire oooo
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) by jeremiah92(m): 10:21am On Jul 26, 2015
Like serious....... God i must make am also oh !.......imagin say nah me go give girl belleh nah die.....my popsi done kill me like.....JERRY you day mad....who give you the mind to go give girl belleh...? SO you done get boldness give girl belleh so you fit get that boldness pack out from my house.....my mom go day cry like...God why me....jerry why did you do that......after one week with all this shouting and scolding...the story go come change like.....bit the pikin fine oh....ThankGod you even do am with a chick way fine....for my mind i day smile for the good work done...but the truth still remain my parents are not all that rich and do t have billions, so i cant have baby while am in my fadas house....i will waite till i get married or better still am independent.......

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) by delors(m): 10:42am On Jul 26, 2015
Imade? shocked shocked

Should be dead by now but does or can anybody remember the name of the female gorilla at the University of Ibadan zoo? lipsrsealed

Davido why na?? sad
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 26, 2015
LesbianBoy:
trust me. Its a mutual agreement. And try getting educated so u can think better when next u commenting!
Jeeezzzz! People can be very annoying with comments!
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 26, 2015
delors:
Imade? shocked shocked

Should be dead by now but does or can anybody remember the name of the female gorilla at the University of Ibadan zoo? lipsrsealed

Davido why na?? sad
lmao,I do...I was abt to post thesame thing,lmao!!!grin the name thogrin,just wrong...

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) by Nemesis99(m): 11:21am On Jul 26, 2015
Freemanan:
BEST LIFE ANYONE CAN ASK FOR...

AN EMPIRE WAITING FOR THIS YOUNG LASS.... cool
that's a good life but nt the best life any1 can ask for.
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) by IYANGBALI: 11:23am On Jul 26, 2015
Na only the grandpa big bald head I see o,I no see any pikin for him hand
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 26, 2015
omenka:
Our parents have suddenly started celebrating childbirth out of wedlock. Was surprised to see Momodu as well congratulating Davido. This is how morally depraved our society has become. What used to be taboo, and rightly so, has now become a norm and a virtue.

Soon parents might start congratulating their children for impregnating themselves. Incest would become a celebrated vice.

God help us.
. O Boy do know dat Lionel Messi, Christian Rolando, canavi, David Luiz, Suarez, etc didn't do wedding na only Davido be celebrity wa no do weeding even the American artist no de do wedding. Click to download the best song ever by a nairalander produced by a nairalander on http://www.datafilehost.com/d/f92c1041
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) by bishopcarterIV: 11:32am On Jul 26, 2015
Iamsynord:
Some one fit come now and say why Wizkid Son never meet hin own grand Dad
abi o bros, if he no meet him grand pa, na my own he for carry her come meet na..
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) by feelingthenigga: 11:36am On Jul 26, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! / olamide to give Phyno his headies award for not being nominated (snapshot) / Photo- Meet Jim Iyke’s Wife & Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.